: And here the 91 Brougham

NJ 90 Brougham
12-27-09, 11:49 PM
More pics on the 91 to follow once I have had a chance to get my lense pointed at it... :)

VEGASELDO91
12-28-09, 04:53 AM
That looks very sharp!:thumbsup: Is that another member's car next door?!:highfive:

NJ 90 Brougham
12-28-09, 09:35 AM
Don't think so. It was taken at the community in AR where the last owner lived. I haved had any pictures taken up here in NJ yet.

96Fleetwood
12-28-09, 10:42 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! How many miles? Does it have the 5.7? Astroroof?

mjs182004
12-29-09, 04:11 PM
I'm jealous, is that a triple black?

NJ 90 Brougham
12-29-09, 06:23 PM
Thank you guys so much for all your interest. So, it is a d'Elegance packaged 5.7 V8 triple black 91 Brougham, no astroroof. It now has 60.000 miles.

It was owned by one family since new. The father, a doctor in Stillwater, Minnesota, bought it as his last Cadillac (little did he know) after 45 different Cadillacs in his life. He was 83 when he bought it in 1991, then kept it for ten years until he passed away in 2001 at the age of 93. Then his wife, a former model, owned and drove it in MN and TX before moving to her son in AR, where she passed away last year. Her son then sold it to me a week ago.

I bought it and drove it home from AR in a little more than two days, over 1.350 miles to NJ, averaging round about 20mpg. Now it sits in my garage and needs a bit of TLC before it is back to its former beauty. Already had a full detail performed, a new exhaust and some check-up work will do the rest.

It has already found the approval of wife and daughter, that's something.

Axel

Wheelman322
01-01-10, 11:02 PM
Thank you guys so much for all your interest. So, it is a d'Elegance packaged 5.7 V8 triple black 91 Brougham, no astroroof. It now has 60.000 miles.

It was owned by one family since new. The father, a doctor in Stillwater, Minnesota, bought it as his last Cadillac (little did he know) after 45 different Cadillacs in his life. He was 83 when he bought it in 1991, then kept it for ten years until he passed away in 2001 at the age of 93. Then his wife, a former model, owned and drove it in MN and TX before moving to her son in AR, where she passed away last year. Her son then sold it to me a week ago.

I bought it and drove it home from AR in a little more than two days, over 1.350 miles to NJ, averaging round about 20mpg. Now it sits in my garage and needs a bit of TLC before it is back to its former beauty. Already had a full detail performed, a new exhaust and some check-up work will do the rest.

It has already found the approval of wife and daughter, that's something.

Axel

Awesome Ride...Good Luck With It.

hamlew
01-06-11, 08:14 PM
It is gorgous! I have never seen a triple black. I just picked up a triple white 1991 Brougham d'Elegance with 27K miles on it from an estate sales in Florida. White tuffed leather....Always garage kept. The woman that owned it was a friends aunt. Nobody in the family wanted the car. They offered it to me at a very low price and I'm blown away on how nice it is. The original window sticker shows $34,552. She has a 5.7L 350 V8...I believe she is a rare bird...she will stay in my garage under lock and key :)

pcm
01-07-11, 10:55 AM
nice brougham