: Coolant manifold/Crossover gasket sources?

12-24-09, 04:33 PM
Any one have any thoughts on where to buy the gaskets for coolant manifold/crossover. I can get them with top end kit, but have not been able to locate aftermarket source. Or perhaps the GM p/n? I have tried to find on GMpartsdirect and cannot find. Thanks

12-24-09, 06:16 PM
Rock Auto (rockauto.com) should be able to supply all the gaskets you need. That's where I got mine from...

12-24-09, 11:40 PM
I tried there but maybe I am not looking for the right thing? I looked under engine parts and coolant system parts and can't find these gaskets. Anyone know what there called?

12-25-09, 06:21 PM
Try http://www.gmotors.com

12-25-09, 11:05 PM
Rockauto.com under cooling system --> water pump gaskets

12-26-09, 12:33 PM
Fel-Pro numbers:

Upper: 35656
Lower: 35658

Part numbers are for individual gaskets, so you'll need a pair of each.