: Merry Christmas to all my V brothers

Gotham CTS-V
12-24-09, 10:03 AM
Hope you guys all have a great holiday and that it's filled with happiness. Enjoy your time with the family and friends.

I know a couple of my family members are going to be begging for a ride in the V so we're going to have a fun Christmas Eve for sure!

God bless

Mikevette
12-24-09, 11:49 AM
Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year back at you and to all the V brotherin. North Florida

Mike P. :thumbsup:

dvandentop
12-24-09, 12:10 PM
Merry Christmas was are going to have a white one for sure 12-18 inches and high winds, stuck at home all weekend

Gary Wells
12-24-09, 01:05 PM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. I hope that everybody, even Ford people, have a safe and joyous holiday season and ring in the New Year with cheer.

cbloveday
12-24-09, 01:08 PM
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. I wish wealth, health, and happiness to you all.

lavaman
12-24-09, 01:29 PM
Hope you guys all have a great holiday and that it's filled with happiness. Enjoy your time with the family and friends.

I know a couple of my family members are going to be begging for a ride in the V so we're going to have a fun Christmas Eve for sure!

God bless

My V will stay in the garage this Christmas eve. Too icy in the Chicago area!
I'm green with envy that you'll be able to drive your car. Enjoy! BTW what was wrong with your car? You posted a problem end then left us all hanging.

Merry Christmas to all!

Jack B
12-24-09, 01:50 PM
Merry Christmas from British Columbia. Have a great Christmas.

Looks like we will have blue skies here. So far I did'nt have to buy the Sotto Zeros?

Looking forward to an excuse to drive the V to my daughters for turkey.

vade_R
12-24-09, 01:55 PM
merry christmas to all the V family

it's definitely not a white christmas down here in south florida, 80 degrees

but i get to wash the baby for christmas, and drive her all week :bouncy:

GMX322V S/C
12-24-09, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas fellow V people, from sunny (for now) southern California. Wishing you all a happy, safe, and prosperous new year!

Nutz
12-24-09, 05:15 PM
merry christmas to all the V family

it's definitely not a white christmas down here in south florida, 80 degrees

but i get to wash the baby for christmas, and drive her all week :bouncy:The gift that keeps on giving.

I wish everybody at least half of the fun I've had throughout the year with my V (and that's a lot). Happy Holidays and be well, to all member's here and to Sal and the Madison Ross Media Group for providing and maintaining this site.

Already booked for Pinks all Out, Corvette Birthday Bash, Mid-America Funfest, and Woodward Dream Cruise for next year!

neuronbob
12-24-09, 06:33 PM
I wish everybody at least half of the fun I've had throughout the year with my V (and that's a lot). Happy Holidays and be well, to all member's here and to Sal and the Madison Ross Media Group for providing and maintaining this site.

Yeah, what he said. :thumbsup: I couldn't have said it better.

Tasos
12-24-09, 10:05 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

RapidRob
12-24-09, 11:15 PM
Me also ... want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year to come!

I was out playing in my V2 today under cool, but sunny conditions. And yet again, I was reminded what a great ride this car is ... !

Rob