: Chicago area meet this week. Anyone?

R-Caddy
12-22-09, 02:48 PM
Hi folks. I am in Chicago area this week of Chritsmas, and leaving Saturday. Anyone interested in a cup of coffee, burger etc.? I haven't met anyone yet, so here's my chance, since no members live near Savannah, GA. I flew to Chicago, so I don't have my beast :p with me. Sorry :(
CateraMV6 and myself are game. Anyone else?
Thanks,
Aras ;)

Matera97
12-22-09, 03:57 PM
Sorry guys, would love to join ya but you know, family and holidays and stuff. Maybe next time.

CateraMV6
12-23-09, 11:53 AM
I am all game, I guess it might be just R-Caddy and me...

Black02SLPSS
12-23-09, 12:56 PM
Well i would, but im gonna be down in Oklahoma, maybe going to KC on saturday. Not sure yet..

ondale
12-23-09, 11:26 PM
Where and when? I am in downtown Chicago.

R-Caddy
12-23-09, 11:29 PM
PM CateraMV6, let him figure it out

AHazzardToAll
12-24-09, 07:47 PM
I'm in the indy area so i might find an excuse to take a drive. let me know when you get the details.

CateraMV6
12-24-09, 08:54 PM
Fellas I am thinking some time tomorrow... and seems that the best way to do it is to meet in downtown, at the McDonalds or something... and hang there for a bit... grab a burger... enjoy the skyline... and it will be a central location for all of us.

R-Caddy and I (CateraMV6) are north of Ohare... and the rest of you are in chicago or close to...

If that works just tell me a good time to do this... I am thinking noon time or afternoon even.... possibly even the evening..

AHazzardToAll
12-25-09, 12:26 AM
bummer boys, too many families to meet on christmas day to make this one. sorry, but merry christmas to all anyways!

ondale
12-25-09, 01:26 PM
That will be tough to make. It's Christmas Day. I can make it later like 8:00pm; however, not sure if that McDonalds (the Rock n'Roll one) will be open on Christmas Day. How about a breakfast bagel tomorrow morning? I can drive out toward O'Hare area, maybe Park Ridge? What time do you leave R-Caddy tomorrow? Does the morning work?

CateraMV6
12-25-09, 02:31 PM
I am available all day today, and leaving for Michigan tomorrow but I can probably meet you fellas somewhere... possibly pickup R-Caddy and drive somewhere to meet you guys... like you said bagel shop somewhere... park ridge will work...

AHazzardToAll
12-25-09, 05:43 PM
I can do it tomorrow but i need to be back to indy by 4:00pm so am might work for me (if i can get out of the house. But I'd love to meet some of you guys!

R-Caddy
12-25-09, 09:15 PM
Sorry guys. Got held up by family and guests. Leaving home Saturday in the morning. So I guess you guys go ahead proceed without me. Have fun. Happy Holidays!
Aras

R-Caddy
12-26-09, 10:54 AM
OK, so my flight got cancellled. Flying out tomorrow, Sunday. Today, Saturday, I am available and asking for you guys to join for a meet. I will be contacting CateraMV6 and Ondale for the early meet. Anyone else willing and available should PM CateraMV6 or me.
Thanks for the effort guys,
Aras

ondale
12-26-09, 12:07 PM
Sorry about the flight cancellation, R-Caddy, I sent you my cell via PM. Text me when you get in touch of CaterMV6

CateraMV6
12-27-09, 11:25 PM
Sorry fellas, I had to bail out of Chicago on Friday night... its been a disaster, with the house springing a leak while I was in Chicago and flooding my basement... its been hectic, and I know I promised to make the effort to meet you all so when the next chance comes along I will go out of my way to try and make it possible.