: DYNO Tuning CTS-V (EXTREME UAE)

EXTM
12-22-09, 08:04 AM
hey guys,
I got many inquiries and thought to put this out so all V onwers in and around UAE can get the benifit of our Dyna Pack dyno to tune their CTS-Vs.

We offer EFILive dyno tuning for Stage-1, 2, & 3 upgrades.

prices will vary with applications and dyno time.

Regards,
Az

UAEmonster
12-22-09, 11:35 AM
Abdullah !?

how r u !?

i was going to call you to ask if there is anything regarding the V .. :rolleyes:

what do you have exactly for our Vs !? :)

thebigjimsho
12-22-09, 06:23 PM
There's a guy named Naf...

EXTM
12-23-09, 12:00 AM
Abdullah !?

how r u !?

i was going to call you to ask if there is anything regarding the V .. :rolleyes:

what do you have exactly for our Vs !? :)

good thanks.

we have everything for this monster. we offer 3 stages now up to 600 wheel hp having in mind that stock CTS-Vs do 460 rwhp in UAE, one car made 490rwhp bone stock, the rest were about 450-465rwhp.

We have headers, exhaust, cold air intakes, thermostat, pulley upgrades, heads and camshaft, etc.

let me know what are you looking for and i will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Az

Q8 6.2
12-23-09, 12:07 AM
goowa shabab wow very cool to see bros from UAE here very comforting :) whats included in the Stage 1 and 2 kits..

thanks

EXTM
12-23-09, 12:22 AM
Welcome bro,

as many guys here likes to get thier own combination with reference to stage-1 and 2, stage-2 has the pulley uprade with larger front mount cooler, CAI, thermostat, belt, & a tune. where the stage-1 is kind of headers and exhaust with a tune.
again, you can make your own thing, but mostly stage-2 guys consider more boost out of the car and stage-1 stock boost.
Heads and camshaft are also available.

Q8 6.2
12-23-09, 02:07 AM
i like your style man no BS just pure horsepower:lildevil:

after i put a few KMs on this crazy animal looks like a road trip in my future

UAEmonster
12-23-09, 07:28 AM
ok then , I will call you today enshallah ..

Gary Wells
12-23-09, 08:48 AM
good thanks.

we have everything for this monster. we offer 3 stages now up to 600 wheel hp having in mind that stock CTS-Vs do 460 rwhp in UAE, one car made 490rwhp bone stock, the rest were about 450-465rwhp.

We have headers, exhaust, cold air intakes, thermostat, pulley upgrades, heads and camshaft, etc.

let me know what are you looking for and i will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Az
In your RWHP & RWTQ figures noted above, I am curious if the cars dynoing 450-465 RWHP & RWTQ are automatics & the one quoted with 490 was a 6 speed stick? Just curious. Also, I take it that all of those figures came off of your DynoPack dyno and not a dynojet type dyno?

EXTM
12-23-09, 04:40 PM
Gary,
that's correct. The lowest one I saw was 445 rwhp auto stock and the highest was some high 490s manual stick

yes Dyna pack 8000 series rated at 2200 hp max

free run for you whenever u step in :)

bendarwesh
08-07-13, 10:32 AM
i want to install 2.5 pulley and a thermostat $$how much it will coast approximately no tuning required

wait4me
08-09-13, 11:05 AM
Yeah most ctsv there when stock have been in the 440 -460 range. But usually on the dyno run, with stock tune, they are pulling 1-2 degree of timing from kr. You have to watch the gas attendants like a hawk too when getting premium fuel also. I have had low octane fuel put in 3 separate times while asking for 98, Really screws up the day of tuning lol. You can only drive so many times back and forth to Dubai to abu Dhabi to burn off fuel without going crazy...