: Steel Braided Brakes Lines Available Now!!

Dr. Design
12-21-09, 02:52 PM
Hello,
It is our pleasure to announce the introduction and release of the new factory replacement steel braided brake lines for the 2009+ Cadillac CTS-V. These high quality replacement lines will not only install like factory, but provide much better braking performance under hard braking. This will virtually eliminate the typical spongy feeling you get when pushing the factory lines to the point of brake line expansion.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/09CTSVBrakelines_Artwork_FINAL.jpg

For more information or questions about performance components for your 2009+ Cadillac CTS-V please visit our website www.d3cadillac.com or contact us at info@d3cadillac.com.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
01-27-10, 02:22 PM
BUMP^
FYI, these lines are now available in a red finish as well as the blue finish you see pictured. We have these in stock and ready to ship.

Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

aceofblitz
01-27-10, 02:56 PM
Anyone going to the track REALLY needs those, a couple of V owners here in abu dhabi went to the track day in Yas Marina Circuit, brake fluid heated too much, and the brake pedal became way too light as if there's no resistance. It went like this: 3 laps, rest, 1 lap and a half, braking performance deteriorated greatly for the next 1.5 laps, rest, first 2 laps were manageable, 3rd lap was too dangerous. braided lines + ceramic pads + brake fluid upgrade are a MUST.

lmcgrew79
01-27-10, 10:01 PM
I will tell u in march how they do..although i have nothing to compare them to. Since i havent tracked the original lines.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o141/lmcgrew79/IMG_4506.jpg

SlvrBullIT
01-28-10, 12:05 AM
Very nice!

dvandentop
01-28-10, 12:55 AM
what is the small connector hose that is not connected to the caliper for?

Tony407
01-28-10, 02:26 AM
Not really sure how much difference I'd notice, but red sure would look good with my red calipers!!

Tony

GMX322V S/C
01-28-10, 10:30 AM
what is the small connector hose that is not connected to the caliper for?It's heading to the other side of the car.

JFJr
01-28-10, 11:04 AM
If any of you go for these after-market brake lines, please let the rest of us know how they perform in normal street driving as compared to the stock lines. Thanks.

Gary Wells
01-28-10, 12:36 PM
FWIW, user name "Uriel" on this forum just had them installed on his '09, 26K mile dd CTS-V.

dvandentop
01-28-10, 06:56 PM
It's heading to the other side of the car.

no i am taking where it looks like the hose on the left simply makes a look at hooks up right where it starts almost?

havent looked under my v yet much been too cold

lmcgrew79
01-28-10, 06:58 PM
Yeah i would have liked to had red but they only had blue a month ago.. Doesnt really matter as u will never see them unless your under your car or have the wheels off. They seem a lil more responsive. Although ive only driving it twice since i put them on. They do look a hell of a lot better quality than the originals. Took me about 3 to 4 hours but that was including cleaning my rims and all the suspension and wheel wells under the car, and at my slow pace.

GMX322V S/C
01-28-10, 07:37 PM
no i am taking where it looks like the hose on the left simply makes a look at hooks up right where it starts almost?

havent looked under my v yet much been too coldI believe the picture is a view of the right-rear wheelwell. The hose on the left connects to a tube that heads over to the left-rear brake. No idea why it's routed this way, but it's what I saw on a V2 in the air at D3.

dvandentop
01-28-10, 07:50 PM
thanks for explanation