: Hello people new owner from kuwait

Q8 6.2
12-21-09, 08:22 AM
Hello how you doing?

i have a beautiful black cts-v fantastic car i love it.

so far i have found one BIG BIG problem i am sorry to say that the girls dont even give you second look as the V looks too much like a grandma cts they probably think im a nice in bed at 9pm type of guy :halo: so if you looking chase some girls forgetaboutit.

dose anyone make a engraved billet square plate to go on top of the intercooler in that ugly square area??

also who dose email tunes????? i have efilive

thanks

Tedboss1
12-21-09, 01:15 PM
Congrats on you V2. Enjoy.
I believe that Wait4me can provide you with the email tunes for efilive .
Did you car came equipped with differential cooler?

commander112
12-21-09, 02:51 PM
As for picking up girls, if you want to make your car stand out, just add a vinyl roof and gold package. Used to work on Caddy's in the 1970-80's. You will be able to pick up enough 80 year old woman to fill all the seats and then you can give them a heart attack when you stand on the gas. Just be sure to have the girls back in time to take their laxative (maybe 8 pm.)

GM-4-LIFE
12-21-09, 03:22 PM
CONGRATS on your new V!

I have run into the same problem here in L.A., but the only difference here is that NOBODY looks at my V, period! Everyone probably thinks it is a standard CTS with wheels and a different grille.

GM hasn't advertised the CTS-V enough to make people aware of it.

I really don't care though. I got the the car because of the fact that I like it and enjoy it!

SG

Q8 6.2
12-21-09, 03:35 PM
Congrats on you V2. Enjoy.
I believe that Wait4me can provide you with the email tunes for efilive .
Did you car came equipped with differential cooler?

yes it has diff cooler in a ugly metal box this car was advertised as a 609HP HD track very shocked to see it only has 556 HP in USA :)

Q8 6.2
12-22-09, 02:10 AM
As for picking up girls, if you want to make your car stand out, just add a vinyl roof and gold package. Used to work on Caddy's in the 1970-80's. You will be able to pick up enough 80 year old woman to fill all the seats and then you can give them a heart attack when you stand on the gas. Just be sure to have the girls back in time to take their laxative (maybe 8 pm.)

haha dont forget to add two belt straps and the tire hump :worship:

i would like to see this car needs cooler looking 20inch rims slightly wider tires,4 exhaust tips and body color everything including the grill.. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Z06ified
12-22-09, 11:18 AM
Yeah, the car definitely goes unnoticed for the most part. It's just a grey sedan - what is there to look at? ;) Actually, that's one of the things I like about it. It's stealthy and nobody knows what it is, other than car enthusiasts. When I tell people that don't know what it is that it has 556hp, they're like WHAT?!? In total disbelief. In total disbelief again when they see it's a stick shift Cadillac. It's a complete enigma, and I love it. Throws people for a loop every time. It's a perfect example of walk softly but carry a big stick. Kind of like the guy you find wearing jeans and a T-shirt driving a pickup truck, and is actually a multi-millionaire.

I never use my cars to pick up girls anyway - those kind of girls are usually the shallow ones, good only for a one night stand, with who-knows-what kind of STD. If a girl only likes me for my car, I want nothing to do with them. I buy my cars to please me - not to impress girls with.

All I know is my gf likes my V. She likes my Z06 a little better, but she really likes riding in the V too. More importantly, she likes ME better than any of my cars. :)

chopmeat
12-22-09, 11:30 AM
My car gets lots of looks and thumbs up here in New York City.
Thunder Grey with polished rims and I always keep the car so clean and new looking.
And, when I am driving it, it's so loud and nasty, and my acceleration is insane, so every ricer and car guys try to follow and know what it is!

PrimaryW
12-22-09, 02:39 PM
People notice mine but I've gotta agree... You don't want a girl who just pays attention b/c of the car's flash.

I got mine so the cops didn't notice it. That part works great so far. Ho-hum... just another silver sedan... Muhuhuhaha!