: Immigration help

CadillacCastle
12-15-09, 08:03 AM
Has anyone ever helped immigrated a fiance or spouse from Indonesia? Any helpful advice is deeply appreciated.

Brett
12-15-09, 11:06 AM
Where are you located? I know an immigration attorney, let me know if you want his contact info

Yeqon
12-15-09, 12:07 PM
Not from Indonesia... but my college roommate just brought his finace back from Singapore. I know it took almost three years and he lived there on and off for a few months at a time. I know this helped! I may be able to relay questions. Good luck!

osu411yamaha
12-15-09, 12:14 PM
The perks of the mail order system at hand....

Stingroo
12-15-09, 12:18 PM
That's pretty cynical don't you think? God forbid someone fall in love with someone who isn't from the US.

osu411yamaha
12-15-09, 12:26 PM
That's pretty cynical don't you think? God forbid someone fall in love with someone who isn't from the US.
Well if you take a quick look at the guys other posts it makes this post look like he is kidding in the first place. In the others he talks in plain english, but reading this one looks like the spam mail I get on a daily basis telling me I have a billion dollars to inherit.

If he is in love then so be it and my apologies, but I happen to know a guy who bought a bride from Indonesia. That seems to be the case from his tone here, also.

Funnny story.....

In college I used to work at GNC and this slightly overweight Arabic man used to come in on a daily basis and buy every new weight loss gimmick they had. Finally one day I told him all he really needs to do if he intends to lose weight is work out and eat correctly. He responds, "Limited time. New bride on her way in the next few weeks. Must quickly get in shape to please her on our first night together."

Rolex
12-15-09, 12:59 PM
Did you fly over and test her out first? You don't always get what you pay for......

The perks of the mail order system at hand....

Well if you take a quick look at the guys other posts it makes this post look like he is kidding in the first place. In the others he talks in plain english, but reading this one looks like the spam mail I get on a daily basis telling me I have a billion dollars to inherit.

If he is in love then so be it and my apologies, but I happen to know a guy who bought a bride from Indonesia. That seems to be the case from his tone here, also.

Funnny story.....

In college I used to work at GNC and this slightly overweight Arabic man used to come in on a daily basis and buy every new weight loss gimmick they had. Finally one day I told him all he really needs to do if he intends to lose weight is work out and eat correctly. He responds, "Limited time. New bride on her way in the next few weeks. Must quickly get in shape to please her on our first night together."

Wow. Your first offensive post got deleted and you came firing right back again. :helpless:

Quoted

osu411yamaha
12-15-09, 01:21 PM
Wow. Your first offensive post got deleted and you came firing right back again. :helpless:

Quoted
LOL Rolex. The OP is joking here. Well I guess I will eat my words if he isn't, but to me the OP is clearly making a joke here. In every other post he has made on this site he has used fluent english and yet here he doesn't?

EcSTSatic
12-15-09, 01:26 PM
It does kinda have that spam style.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
12-15-09, 01:55 PM

Yeah, osu tends to do that.

tr's-cts
12-15-09, 07:05 PM
Why would any one ask that on a car forum anyway????

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 02:46 AM
Where are you located? I know an immigration attorney, let me know if you want his contact info Thanks Brett, I am in Texas. I probably should get an immigration attorney closer to me. I reread my first post and my grammar was very bad.

RightTurn
12-16-09, 02:48 AM

Um, maybe because this is the "Lounge", for general, non-Cadillac discussion.

RightTurn
12-16-09, 02:49 AM
Thanks Brett, I am in Texas. I probably should get an immigration attorney closer to me. I reread my first post and my grammar was very bad.

Good luck, CadillacCastle. I don't know anything about the process, but I understand it is lengthy.

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 02:52 AM
Not from Indonesia... but my college roommate just brought his finace back from Singapore. I know it took almost three years and he lived there on and off for a few months at a time. I know this helped! I may be able to relay questions. Good luck! Thanks Yeqon, Singapore is as close as possible. I am sure your friend could answer some questions for me. Can I send you some private questions?

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 03:00 AM
That's pretty cynical don't you think? God forbid someone fall in love with someone who isn't from the US. Thanks Stingroo.

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 03:10 AM

Funnny story.....

In college I used to work at GNC and this slightly overweight Arabic man used to come in on a daily basis and buy every new weight loss gimmick they had. Finally one day I told him all he really needs to do if he intends to lose weight is work out and eat correctly. He responds, "Limited time. New bride on her way in the next few weeks. Must quickly get in shape to please her on our first night together." Dr Phil, I forgive your rudeness because of your young age. I have a son a year older than you but unlike you he has a business degree and still in college. Look both ways before you cross the road.

osu411yamaha
12-16-09, 03:16 AM
Dr Phil, I forgive your rudeness because of your young age. I have a son a year older than you but unlike you he has a business degree and still in college. Look both ways before you cross the road.

Well if you want to make it a race then I guess he is behind. I have two degrees. Aren't business degrees relatively worthless these days? Anyway is this a purchased bride, did you meet her online, or do you happen to vacation regularly in Indonesia?

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 03:19 AM

Quoted Thanks Rolex, anyone like this guy that assumes everything is a know it all. I wonder how he makes it in life and how many friends he has.

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 03:23 AM

Dr Phil #2 do you have any more advice or predictions? By the way who is going to win the superbowl?

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 03:26 AM
Yeah, osu tends to do that.

I am not familiar with what osu means. Please enlighten me.

osu411yamaha
12-16-09, 03:30 AM
Thanks Rolex, anyone like this guy that assumes everything is a know it all. I wonder how he makes it in life and how many friends he has.
LOL. The guy who has to purchase his wife wants to speak to me about values and lack of friends. Go figure.

Yes, you do seem to lack an understanding of the english language.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
12-16-09, 03:39 AM

I was referring to the troll that you refer to as Dr. Phil #1.

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 04:28 AM

This is the general discussion forum not anything specific. Please tell me of a immigration forum if you know of one. I asked here because there are people here from all walks of life. I met my fiance Merry from her friend that was dating a friend of mine. The 3 Indonesian women I know that live in Texas are the most polite women I have ever met. They will not buy things like clothes unless they are on sale 50 to 75% off. They are not materialistic people. They are very family orientated. It may be because I had such a bad marriage with my exwife, but she did me a favor when she left for her high school boyfriend, her 3rd marriage and his 2nd. When I married her she was 5'3" 100 lbs and now about 250-300 lbs. When I seldom see her I am so glad she is gone. It wasn't just her weight, it was her attitude that changed. I am 51 and met Merry 2 1/2 years ago and talked almost every day. She is 41 and 4'11" and 99lbs. We are both Christians and have a lot in common. I have never met any women as polite as her and her friends. They all cook healthy food and know fast food is not the best. Her friend saved up $30,000 from cleaning houses. Merry only makes $100 US for 30 days a month and 10-12 hours a day. $100 US dollars is 944,500.00 IDR Rupiahs. I did not meet her on the internet, she doesn't even have a computer. No car, and a lot of things us Americans take for granted. I told her I am not rich, I am poor and all she said is, will we have something to eat everyday. From what I know about most American families they are not near as close as Indonesian families. Merry makes 100 dollars a month and gives 50 to her parents to help with the costs of living. The Indonesian women I have met realize they learn more by listening than argueing and talking over each other. And they are more feminine than the women I have met here. Indonesia is not called the land of flowers for nothing, meaning beautiful women. Thanks for those who are polite and I forgive those who are not. Those who are not should remember what John Wayne said, life is hard, and it is really hard if you are stupid. I won't ask here for any more advice. peace to all of you. Jeff

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 04:36 AM
I was referring to the troll that you refer to as Dr. Phil #1. Thank you, if he has a Yamaha motorcycle he rides on the road he won't last long. He will probably be an organ donor. If the Doctor knows him he will say, well we can't use the brain for sure.

Jesda
12-16-09, 04:48 AM
Your best bet is to find an immigration attorney who can help you navigate our horrible mess of immigration laws.

Best wishes to you and good luck in your new relationship.

Stingroo
12-16-09, 04:51 AM
Ha, that was good. Just pay him no mind, eventually he'll go away.... :thumbsup:

I wish my uncle were still alive today. He would have plenty of information on the subject to help you... he lived in Peru for 20 years and met a woman there. They decided in 2004 to come to the U.S. and I remember they went through quite a few hurdles, but had it all ironed out within a few months. They lived in Maine, if it matters any (I'm not sure if there are different marriage laws from state to state, or how much they vary). Best of luck to the both of you, you sound like an honest person. I hope things work out. :)

EDIT: This seems pretty legit. Might help you get started in the right direction:

http://www.texasimmigrationattorney.com/

Basically, it's a small database put together by an advertising company, where lawyers pay to have their practices listed on the site. Try it out, I guess it couldn't hurt.

Again, best of luck to you both.

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 04:52 AM

Funnny story.....

In college I used to work at GNC and this slightly overweight Arabic man used to come in on a daily basis and buy every new weight loss gimmick they had. Finally one day I told him all he really needs to do if he intends to lose weight is work out and eat correctly. He responds, "Limited time. New bride on her way in the next few weeks. Must quickly get in shape to please her on our first night together." It sounds like you hate all Arabic men. Here is a little history lesson for you. Unless you are an American Indian, we are all immigrants. And why do you assume women from Indonesia are bought? Did you have any formal schooling or any type of education?

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 05:01 AM
Thank you Jesda and Stingroo, thanks for the link Stingroo, I will check it out. I have to forgive him to be forgiven. Jeff

CadillacCastle
12-16-09, 05:11 AM
Well if you want to make it a race then I guess he is behind. I have two degrees. Aren't business degrees relatively worthless these days? Anyway is this a purchased bride, did you meet her online, or do you happen to vacation regularly in Indonesia? No he is not behind, he has a very likable personality unlike you. Who wants to hire a know it all like you? No one. Are you still at GNC? This is stupid even trying to communicate with someone on your low level. I will not lower myself responding to you. shoo... be gone. Comminicate with your own kind, not me. I can't believe I even responded to you.

osu411yamaha
12-16-09, 05:54 AM
.....with my exwife, but she did me a favor when she left......When I married her she was 5'3" 100 lbs and now about 250-300 lbs. When I seldom see her I am so glad she is gone......We are both Christians....

Is it Christian to be glad your wife left you, because she became overweight? I thought you took a vow to love and honor in both sickness and in health?

It sounds like you hate all Arabic men. Here is a little history lesson for you. Unless you are an American Indian, we are all immigrants. And why do you assume women from Indonesia are bought? Did you have any formal schooling or any type of education?

I have no hate for Arabic men in particular except the ones who killed the people in NYC, the ones who kill our soldiers, and the ones who are planning future attacks on this country I love.

Actually by definition not all of us are immigrants. If we are born here then we did not immigrate here. It is those that are born in another country and IMMIGRATE here that are immigrants. Weren't you taught this in your formal education? I told you I have two degrees. Is your reading comprehension that terrible?

Thank you, if he has a Yamaha motorcycle he rides on the road he won't last long. He will probably be an organ donor. If the Doctor knows him he will say, well we can't use the brain for sure.

Is it "Christian" to hope someone dies on a motorcycle?

Best of luck with your new marriage.....

osu411yamaha
12-16-09, 10:18 AM
I just wanted to send an apology to the OP, CadillacCastle, and the rest of the readers about how I acted in this thread. It was out of line. My apologies.

Ranger
12-16-09, 12:44 PM
Cadillaccastle, this thread has been a painful read. Sorry the experience was so distasteful. I wish you the best of luck.

RightTurn
12-16-09, 12:48 PM
Cadillaccastle, this thread has been a painful read. Sorry the experience was so distasteful. I wish you the best of luck.

I agree. It's a shame that some people feel compelled to be nasty. They must have very empty lives. Good luck to you, CadillacCastle.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-16-09, 08:16 PM
Best of luck to you Caddycastle.

Night Wolf
12-16-09, 09:06 PM
OSU:

Making absurd statements about my BMW was one thing, but you have went to an entirely new low by making very inappropriate comments about this guy, his future wife and his son - all of which are people you do not know.

Beyond that, why make those comments to anybody, weather you know them or not? What positives could you possibly be trying to accomplish?

I just wanted to send an apology to the OP, CadillacCastle, and the rest of the readers about how I acted in this thread. It was out of line. My apologies.

Sounds scripted and most likely initiated via persuasive PM's.

Maybe before posting you should click preview post, then read the message you just typed, but ask yourself if I was in their place and someone said this to me, how would I feel?

Ah man.... does this make me Dr Phil #3, or an elemantary school teacher?

CadillacCastle - congrats on the future wedding :)

CIWS
12-17-09, 08:26 AM
CadillacCastle good luck on finding a workable solution for your situation. I have supported a young Indonesian boy through what was the Christian Children's Fund for several years now and I will agree with you that he and his family are very polite people and survive on very little compared to our way of life here.

You did ask your question in the correct place here on the forum. Hopefully you've found your answer or someone else will be able to provide more useful information for you. As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah.

ewill3rd
12-17-09, 09:21 AM
Castle,

Good luck with your endeavor, it sounds like you have really thought it through.
My wife and I just adopted a boy from Russia and if bringing a wife here is anything like that get ready for some paperwork, fees, and hassles.
We spent months and months going through the process and filing papers here and there and throwing money into the wind but it was all worth it.
Our son Vladimir is one of the most precious gifts that God has ever bestowed on us.
Maybe you could start here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1d383e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1d383e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD

I would try to find someone familiar with this type of process and get them to help you in your area.

I ride a Yamaha but we aren't all... well I won't use any specific terms but you get the point ;)
I have been riding for 20 years now and I still have all my organs :lol:

CadillacCastle
12-17-09, 04:04 PM
Thanks for your positive comment Ranger, RightTurn, I Luv Caddys, Night Wolf, CIWS, and ewillard. ewillard, the comment I made wasn't directed to any other Yamaha or motorcycle riders. I've been through too much in life to let something like the rude poster get me down. I wish the world had more people like my fiance Merry in it, she doesn't have a bad thought in her. I am happier than ever. Peace and happiness to all. thanks Jeff :)

OffThaHorseCEO
12-17-09, 04:31 PM
i dont see where that one comment somehow meant he didnt like arabic men. but whatever

ewill3rd
12-17-09, 09:25 PM
I know Castle, it's all good.
Just wanted to drop that out there. Oh I have known all sorts of riders that I liked and lots that I didn't. Doesn't matter what you ride. Some are good and some are "organ donors" in the making. You gotta watch something on youtube right?

I wasn't offended in the least... keep us posted on your progress.

CadillacCastle
12-17-09, 09:35 PM
Tis one is funny. Texting On Phone While Riding Motorcycle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7amxE3RLAzQ&feature=related

Night Wolf
12-17-09, 10:21 PM
That video cuts off right before he wrecks it, there is the other part to it floating around teh interwebs

dkozloski
12-18-09, 12:12 AM
CadillacCastle, I wish you the best of luck. Two people with a good heart and a good attitude can live a wonderful life no matter what brings them together. Every day tell your spouse at least one thing about them that pleases you.

CadillacCastle
12-18-09, 12:46 AM
That video cuts off right before he wrecks it, there is the other part to it floating around teh interwebs I didn't know he wrecked. I hope he is ok. I think it was filmed in India. I sure hope he is alright. I rode all kinds of bikes since I was 14 starting with a 1971 red SL70 and a lot of Hondas, Suzukis, a Yamaha RD350 that was one of my favorite bikes, 125cc Hodaka Wombat, I worked at a Hodaka shop when I was 15 and another Honda shop and a Kawasaki shop in 1978. The last bike I had to ride was a new 1979 Harley Low Rider 80 CI until I had 2 wrecks. A Ford Pinto ran a stop sigh both times when I wrecked it. I sold it because I had 2 babies and a wife to support. I bought the Harley new for $5500.00 including tax, man they sure have went up. I thought $5500 was a lot because a Superglide was $2700 in about 1971. I still have 3 small Hondas just for memories a Honda SL70, a 1973 CL70 with 905 miles kept inside like new and a 1971 Z50. I still wish I had the Yamaha RD350, it was like riding a rocket, wheelies in all gears. I like bikes but don't trust automobile drivers especially now that they have cell phones.

ewill3rd
12-18-09, 07:53 AM
I've had 3 bikes, all Yamahas. I had an 86 FZ 600, a '96 FZR and my 2000 R6. I'd like to get something a little tamer but I didn't even have time to ride last year so I'm not running out to buy one just yet.
I had a spill in '08 that tore my knee up a bit but I bought all new gear in the spring, now I need some time. :(

Not sure what this has to do with bringing someone you love to the states but... :lol:

CadillacCastle
12-18-09, 08:52 AM
I've had 3 bikes, all Yamahas. I had an 86 FZ 600, a '96 FZR and my 2000 R6. I'd like to get something a little tamer but I didn't even have time to ride last year so I'm not running out to buy one just yet.
I had a spill in '08 that tore my knee up a bit but I bought all new gear in the spring, now I need some time. :(

Not sure what this has to do with bringing someone you love to the states but... :lol:

Bikes are fun to ride, but the older my body gets the longer it would take to heal. And with every other automobile driver talking on the phone distracting them from concentrating on driving the less I want to be on a bike. The most fun I have ever had in this small east Texas town near me is when I saw Robbie Kneivel jump the Texas State Railroad steam locomotive head on with take off and landing ramps. It was part an optical illusion. He was really jumping at a cross, not head on. It was the most exciting event that ever happened here. It was on fox TV about 10 years ago. He was riding a Honda 500cc 2 stroke bike. If I was youger I would like to have tried the same jump. I have parted out over 100 bikes and sold them one part at a time on ebay, they sell for more in parts and easier to ship than a whole bike. I sold a Hodaka that went to California and had to build a crate and take it to Dallas to get shipped, I got paid very good for making the crate and 200.00 moreto take it to Dallas, 125.00 to build a crate, 25.00 to buy a money order in Dallas to ship it. I paid $150.00 for the bike, bought hand grips, battery and ignition switch, rode it 10 years kept it inside and sold it for 1350.00 plus the other costs I stated. I made about 1700.00 then I was hooked on selling on ebay, now the selling fees have tripled and ebay bought paypal and increased the cost to transfer money. Ebay charges listing fees, selling fees, paypal transfer fees. The fees are so high it is hard to make money on ebay now. I read that ebay does not let buyers accept checks or money orders now so you have to pay them to use paypal. A long time ago I bought a BMW motorcycle missing the exhaust and carbs for 25.00 and a Kawasaki for both. I parted out the BMW for 1100.00 dollars and sold every piece including the frame, some guy needed a frame witha title. LOL. The gas tank sold for 150.00 plus shipping. I learned how well BMW bikes are built. There are no push together wire connections they all screw together, the starter looked like a small block 350 Chevrolet starter. A friend and his son has always had Kawasaki bikes, his sons 600cc will go over 160 MPH and his 1200 cc will go 190 mph. I would not go that fast but I like them because they still use chain drives. I've seen problems with u-joint with drive shafts. I drove a Suzuki 1000 that had a uncontrollable steering shake at high speed when I was young and dumb. LOL. If my back pain was not so bad I would get a big Sport bike or BMW. Now I kick back in my Deville and I am more comfortable but not as comfortable as my 93 Fleetwood was. I hope to buy a 96 Fleetwood for a second car, the values are sure dropping with them. I have too much in my Deville to sell it now, I just put new rear shocks and compressor air pump and I am getting new front struts put on next payday and a stereo next. The best thing about Cadillacs is they depreciate so much so fast so poor people like me can afford them. I use all Delco parts so it does not turn into an Autozone brand car. After reading another thread here I would like to get a BMW at a good price to fix up. Man I can not keep on topic, sorry to ramble on. I stay up in pain and can not sleep for 2 days at a time then sleep for 24 hours. I apologize, I can't help it. Jeff

CadillacCastle
12-18-09, 09:17 AM

Not sure what this has to do with bringing someone you love to the states but... :lol: ewill3rd please keep your headlight on when riding for your safety because bikes can go so much faster than cars and get on a cars blind spot even after the car driver looked. The bad thing about bike wrecks with cars is that it does not matter whos fault it is because the bikers is who gets hurt or killed and the car driver is usually ok. The color of bikes and cars alike makes them harder or easier to see. A gray or silver and some blue color vehicles blend in with the color of the road at a glance. Yellow bikes are much easier to see and safer. Red cars are easier to see, that is why red sports cars get so many tickets LOL and that's a fact. I restored a red Corvette and the first time I drove it a headlight burned out and a block later i was pulled over getting a ticket. The 2 best days of owning a Corvette is the day you buy it and the day you sell it. LOL and that's a fact.

ewill3rd
12-18-09, 09:28 AM
Ooops I just remembered I WANTED a '96 but the FZR I had was actually a '95 (cause it was all I could afford).

I always ride with gear on, what happened in '08 was because I had never been burned by not having good pants and I was wearing jeans when I low sided and a foot of asphalt went through my pants and my skin at a low speed. Anyway, I bought a full set of leathers, new helmet, gloves, and boots.
I never disable my lights and on my bikes they are "always on".

I lived in the San Francisco area for 6 years and drove in the worst traffic there is, I shared lanes, and honestly when I was up in the hills in Sonoma and Napa counties I did some of the most fun riding I have ever experienced.
Since I have moved to DC I haven't put 1,000 miles on my bike in 6 years :(
It is so bad around here, where I used to live I could go 1 mile and be on the highway headed out to some of the most beautiful riding country there is, here it is an hour of traffic to get where I can even ride and even then....

My wife actually has a KLR 250 that I love to ride and after I redo the carb, install a battery tender and replace the battery in I plan on riding a lot more next year.
Believe me, after sharing lanes in SF, I know how to ride defensively... :lol:
You might be surprised (or maybe not) at the people that get mad and intentionally try to crush and hit you when you get to go and they have to sit in traffic.

CIWS
12-18-09, 10:05 AM
Robbie Knievel jumping the train near Palestine was bad ass :)

http://www.cyclejumpers.org/Assests/robbie/rktrain1.jpg

"G$"
12-20-09, 11:32 AM
Well if you want to make it a race then I guess he is behind. I have two degrees. Aren't business degrees relatively worthless these days? Anyway is this a purchased bride, did you meet her online, or do you happen to vacation regularly in Indonesia?

NO business degrees are awesome, you can do anything with them. It depends on the school and also a lot of people who get business degrees are pretty much useless. Liberal arts degrees are becoming less and less useful if you ask me.

V-Eight
12-20-09, 01:05 PM
NO business degrees are awesome, you can do anything with them. It depends on the school and also a lot of people who get business degrees are pretty much useless. Liberal arts degrees are becoming less and less useful if you ask me.

Seconded, if you have a business degree and you're not an idiot, you'll always have work.

tr's-cts
12-22-09, 10:58 PM
This is the general discussion forum not anything specific. Please tell me of a immigration forum if you know of one. I asked here because there are people here from all walks of life. I met my fiance Merry from her friend that was dating a friend of mine. The 3 Indonesian women I know that live in Texas are the most polite women I have ever met. They will not buy things like clothes unless they are on sale 50 to 75% off. They are not materialistic people. They are very family orientated. It may be because I had such a bad marriage with my exwife, but she did me a favor when she left for her high school boyfriend, her 3rd marriage and his 2nd. When I married her she was 5'3" 100 lbs and now about 250-300 lbs. When I seldom see her I am so glad she is gone. It wasn't just her weight, it was her attitude that changed. I am 51 and met Merry 2 1/2 years ago and talked almost every day. She is 41 and 4'11" and 99lbs. We are both Christians and have a lot in common. I have never met any women as polite as her and her friends. They all cook healthy food and know fast food is not the best. Her friend saved up $30,000 from cleaning houses. Merry only makes $100 US for 30 days a month and 10-12 hours a day. $100 US dollars is 944,500.00 IDR Rupiahs. I did not meet her on the internet, she doesn't even have a computer. No car, and a lot of things us Americans take for granted. I told her I am not rich, I am poor and all she said is, will we have something to eat everyday. From what I know about most American families they are not near as close as Indonesian families. Merry makes 100 dollars a month and gives 50 to her parents to help with the costs of living. The Indonesian women I have met realize they learn more by listening than argueing and talking over each other. And they are more feminine than the women I have met here. Indonesia is not called the land of flowers for nothing, meaning beautiful women. Thanks for those who are polite and I forgive those who are not. Those who are not should remember what John Wayne said, life is hard, and it is really hard if you are stupid. I won't ask here for any more advice. peace to all of you. Jeff

No disrespect intended. Not being in your position, I figured there would be other avenues, venues, informational outlets that would offer more insight on the various directions that you may pursue.

CadillacCastle
12-22-09, 11:49 PM
No disrespect intended. Not being in your position, I figured there would be other avenues, venues, informational outlets that would offer more insight on the various directions that you may pursue. I don't think I will be able to immigrate Merry because I am on disablity. My disability income does not count as any income. I have 2 friends that might help me as a sponsor to qualify for her immigration. I have low expenses because my house and car are paid for. I only pay 590.00 in taxes a year on a House, 40 x 50 shop and a mini storage building worth 120,000. I have 20,000 in the bank I thought would help but it doesn't. I had a water well drilled in 1985 and have better water than the city water and no water bill. I just have a electricity bill, phone/internet/tv, car and house insurance and propane bills. I should have done my home work and found this out this at first. The only hope is that my friends will be a sponsor to help me. Thanks for the advice and trying to help. Jeff