: WOOOT pulled the trigger

dvandentop
12-14-09, 09:36 PM
Well was going to get a thunder gray 6pd but the only one with black interior left was sold today so that sorta blows, anyways scott located me a 09 silver loaded up except recaros and fuzzy steering wheel which i will add later on!

Cant wait to get it, now i just need to decide when and how i am going to get it with the busy 2 weeks coming up! Going to vegas this weekend so maybe i will win enough to pay for it in cash!

Might not be able to go get it til the 1st of the year. I know i will be impatient as hell by then!

Anyways the silver will be a good pairing for my silver s4 and my silver 06 z06.

Going to sell the s4 in the spring since i will be well over 100k by then.

2k9RedV
12-14-09, 10:34 PM
Congrats!!!

proexpert
12-14-09, 11:07 PM
Good for you, congratulations.

vseries
12-14-09, 11:13 PM
Congrats , If you need any help pickin her up I can drive her back up for ya!:yup: i be gentle i promise:suspect:

dvandentop
12-14-09, 11:15 PM
Congrats , If you need any help pickin her up I can drive her back up for ya!:yup: i be gentle i promise:suspect:

was going to hold off on a used 09 til spring but I just couldnt pass up the deal and an opportunity to buy my 1st brand new car. Sadly couldnt combine my gm card $$$ with GMS pricing though. So i will be making the road trip all 1,000 + miles back to SD a memorable one!

vseries
12-14-09, 11:33 PM
Im in the same boat waiting till spring , enjoy the new car purchase while you can everyone should do it at least once.
The ride back is gonna be great I have a feelin when I find my color combo/options it aint gonna be local either.

Enjoy the ride!

TrevorD
12-14-09, 11:57 PM
Congrats on the purchase! I know you've been looking for a while. I've had mine for a week as of today, and I'm still in the infatuation stage. :D Have I mentioned that I love this car? Good luck with the wait. I only had to wait 12 days, and I was over-anxious to say the least!

Trevor

dvandentop
12-15-09, 12:04 AM
thansk Trev, i am anxious to hear the blower whine when i get to open it up for the 1st time!

damn it is going to be a long 1st couple tanks of gas!

everestsdad
12-15-09, 12:08 AM
Close to seven tanks of gas for break-in. It is good to want things. Enjoy.

cbloveday
12-15-09, 08:43 AM
Congratulations and enjoy!

neuronbob
12-15-09, 10:49 AM
Congrats and enjoy in good health!

wfo
12-15-09, 11:45 AM
Why add the Recaros and steering wheel later? That's ahuge expensive unnecessary upgrade to start out with.

IMHO...and no on asked I realized, but, this is a Forum...

Sounds like you haven't really found the right car. I'd wait and get the car right. The prices are going to stay steady and low for a while. They V's out there all day.

Your guy needs to dig and dig deeper.

Krug Ford
12-15-09, 11:49 AM
You will like the car.

GMX322V S/C
12-15-09, 12:14 PM
thansk Trev, i am anxious to hear the blower whine when i get to open it up for the 1st time!

damn it is going to be a long 1st couple tanks of gas!Congrats! When you first start it, if you don't get goosebumps and a sh!t-eating grin, check for a pulse :D

dvandentop
12-15-09, 01:24 PM
Why add the Recaros and steering wheel later? That's ahuge expensive unnecessary upgrade to start out with.

IMHO...and no on asked I realized, but, this is a Forum...

Sounds like you haven't really found the right car. I'd wait and get the car right. The prices are going to stay steady and low for a while. They V's out there all day.

Your guy needs to dig and dig deeper.

there is no 09 six speed mauals left besides ones optioned and colored the way i do not like. so this one had it all besides recaros and also the steerinng wheel i am handy so i can do the installs myself of the other new parts. i can wait i couldnt pass up on.

also steering wheel and shift knob is cheaper from parts counter then from factory

GM-4-LIFE
12-15-09, 02:14 PM
CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your pics!

SG

wfo
12-15-09, 04:47 PM
Ok you're on...congrats..you will love this ride anyway you get it. Just do it.

Short-Throw
12-15-09, 07:53 PM
Way to go Derek!

Now what do you bring to Track Attack 2010? :D

Mike

dvandentop
12-15-09, 08:14 PM
Way to go Derek!

Now what do you bring to Track Attack 2010? :D

Mike

Thanks Mike you were a bad influence at track attack with your sitting there tempting me all day at the track :thumbsup:

Yeah that will be a tough one for for sure. I am sure the Z will be my track queen although would be nice to make the trek without having to trailer that far.

stealthjr
12-15-09, 09:49 PM
Well was going to get a thunder gray 6pd but the only one with black interior left was sold today so that sorta blows, anyways scott located me a 09 silver loaded up except recaros and fuzzy steering wheel which i will add later on!

Cant wait to get it, now i just need to decide when and how i am going to get it with the busy 2 weeks coming up! Going to vegas this weekend so maybe i will win enough to pay for it in cash!

Might not be able to go get it til the 1st of the year. I know i will be impatient as hell by then!

Anyways the silver will be a good pairing for my silver s4 and my silver 06 z06.

Going to sell the s4 in the spring since i will be well over 100k by then.

Awesome!!! The best color...if you ask me! :cool2: Now you just need to get these on order and have them waiting for your new car to arrive! :worship:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/183633-rear-carbon-panel-looking-awesome.html

Enjoy it!

Robert