: Middle Tenn. Dyno Day

2k9RedV
12-13-09, 11:40 PM
I found this on an SVT forum and I wasn't sure if anyone on here besides me lives in Middle Tenn and would like to go have some fun. I am just copying and pasting from the SVT forum so if this post breaks any rules...my bad :tisk:

Dec 19 Dyno Day at Burgers-N-Cream in Cool Springs (Franklin, TN)

-Saturday December 19th starting at 2pm until ??
-$50 for 3 pulls with the purchase of a basket. Includes wideband.
-FREE BNC Shirt for dynoing.
-Post up if you plan on dynoing. We need at least 10 confirmed people to get the dyno set up at BNC
-Highest horse power car will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to BNC along with a custom rendering of your car ( www.brentlovelessdesigns.com )- $200 Value. Second gets a $10 Gift Certificate. Third gets a Free Burger. Fourth gets a Free Shake. Lowest horse power gets a $10 Gift Certificate.

Burgers-N-Cream is hosting a Dyno Day with Maximum Dyno on Saturday December 19th starting at 2pm in the back parking lot of Burgers-N-Cream. We will do this until the last car comes off the dyno.

$50 for 3 pulls if you buy a basket. Make sure you let the cashier know that you plan on dynoing, and hang on to your receipt. $65 without the purchase of a basket. Dyno time includes a wideband, so you guys can get your air / fuel readings. Come take advantage of this deal. Regular price for 3 pulls is $75.

Maximum Dyno has a Dynocom dyno. It reads between a Mustang Dyno and a Dyno Jet. It is a single roller, so no AWD cars. If you guys have any specific questions about the dyno, you can contact Brent at 615-891-9265 or Info@MaximumDyno.com

Prizes:

FREE Burgers-N-Cream Shirt for everyone that dyno's.
Highest horse power car receives a $25 Gift Certificate to BNC along with a custom rendering of your car ( www.brentlovelessdesigns.com )-$200 Value
2nd gets a $10 Gift Certificate.
3rd gets a Free Burger.
4th gets a Free Shake.
Lowest horse power car gets a $10 Gift Certificate.

Remember, you guys get 15% OFF all purchases at BNC. Make sure you let the cashier know you are with the car meet.

Please post up if you plan on dynoing your car. We need at least 10 confirmed people to get the dyno set up here at BNC.

Come hang out, get some good eats, get your car dynoed, and come watch all the action!

Burgers-N-Cream
401 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067
615-771-1919

DBR High Performance has donated $50 gift certificates to go to the highest and lowest hp vehicles. Thanks goes out to the DBR crew for throwing in some more prizes to the mix.

asabase
12-14-09, 08:14 AM
Hmm, I'm nearby. Might have to go visit up there this weekend.

asabase
12-14-09, 11:16 AM
This guy is planning on being there. Should be fun considering they are right next to a big mall/shopping area.

"Ours is a '91 mustang GT. Dart aluminum 363 cid. TFS-R heads, scat billet crank, BME aluminum rods, Diamond pistons, childs and albert rings, Vic Jr EFI spyder, and a precision 91mm turbo. Neil chance 10" promod bolt together convertor and glide. Car is still 4 lug and loving it!!!

We made 1382 hp to the rear wheels on a mustang dyno at 15 degrees total timing and 23psi. Now running 30psi and can safely go to 20-21 degrees. 1 pound of boost is about 40hp, so that is approx 200hp, and then the timing I am guessing would add another 200-300hp. But it really depands on how much on the edge we would want to push the car. Ran it at 20 degrees in Holley Springs at their last 275 radial race and stood the thing up on the bumper. Backed it back down to 15 degrees and ran the mild 5.50 at 140.

2k9RedV
12-14-09, 06:58 PM
This guy is planning on being there. Should be fun considering they are right next to a big mall/shopping area.

"Ours is a '91 mustang GT. Dart aluminum 363 cid. TFS-R heads, scat billet crank, BME aluminum rods, Diamond pistons, childs and albert rings, Vic Jr EFI spyder, and a precision 91mm turbo. Neil chance 10" promod bolt together convertor and glide. Car is still 4 lug and loving it!!!

We made 1382 hp to the rear wheels on a mustang dyno at 15 degrees total timing and 23psi. Now running 30psi and can safely go to 20-21 degrees. 1 pound of boost is about 40hp, so that is approx 200hp, and then the timing I am guessing would add another 200-300hp. But it really depands on how much on the edge we would want to push the car. Ran it at 20 degrees in Holley Springs at their last 275 radial race and stood the thing up on the bumper. Backed it back down to 15 degrees and ran the mild 5.50 at 140.

Holy horsepower Batman, that thing will be insane. I'm going to be there with my 3 year old, never to early to start the car guy fascination. :bouncy:
Hoping for a good baseline number before I start modding and tuning and all that goes along with that.

2k9RedV
12-19-09, 07:02 PM
Seemed like a good turnout even in the cold, semi-drizzle of rain. Met some great guys and had a good time. The V turned out 433HP and 442TQ, stock, Auto. A little lower than I had hoped for (was looking for closer to 450 or so), but that's nothing that a few mods and some tuning can't fix. Anyway, great time and some good food too ;)

asabase
12-20-09, 11:27 AM
Look familiar?
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/1garagelogic1/WynnDyno09008.jpg

Ripped from:
http://www.tennesspeed.net/forums/events-gatherings/54283-burgers-n-cream-dyno-day-maximum-dyno-saturday-dec-12th-starting-5pm-until-6.html

2k9RedV
12-20-09, 12:26 PM
Sweet, thats an awesome pic. Thanks for posting it.