: gmac process for the 0 for 72

dvandentop
12-12-09, 05:54 PM
so is there much to getting approved for the 0 for 72 process at all???

just wondering what info i will all need gathered for if i pull the trigger. I am guessing it cannot be near as bad as just purchasing a house 2 montsh ago that was pure hell!!

thanks guys

ecorpuz12
12-12-09, 06:36 PM
GMAC just runs a credit check like everyone else. They will ask about your annual household income, how much your mortgage is, how long you've lived in your house, how long you've worked at you current job, etc etc. it helps to have previously had a loan with GMAC too. My wife and I and were approved through the phone with the finance manager. fairly easy process.

thebigjimsho
12-12-09, 09:59 PM
The dealer, Ken Batchelor, had an online application. I filled it out and a couple hours later, I was called and told it had been approved. Huzzah!

Krug Ford
12-14-09, 09:54 AM

just wondering what info i will all need gathered for if i pull the trigger. I am guessing it cannot be near as bad as just purchasing a house 2 montsh ago that was pure hell!!

thanks guys

Give me a call and I can email you an application.

Bigron
12-14-09, 10:54 AM
As long as your credit score is decent, you shouldn't have a problem.

CTSVeee
12-14-09, 02:36 PM
I got the 0% for 72. I sat down and dickered with them for 4 hours. They never had my SS# or address until at the very end when they were churning out the paperwork. They told me that they NEVER ran a credit check on me because they could tell from talking with me that I had good credit. The dealers apparently have a "sixth sense" for that sort of thing.

Krug Ford
12-14-09, 02:38 PM

thanks guys

your Approved.

:-)

dvandentop
12-14-09, 02:39 PM
scott made it painless took about 5 minutes for me to fil out the form.

glad it wasnt as much fun as a home loan!! :crazy:

Krug Ford
12-14-09, 02:56 PM
I try to make it easy for everyone.

thebigjimsho
12-14-09, 03:53 PM
I try to make it easy for everyone.
You are easy...hahaha

thebigjimsho
12-14-09, 03:54 PM
Can I have an approved?

thebigjimsho
12-14-09, 03:54 PM
The dealer, Ken Batchelor, had an online application. I filled it out and a couple hours later, I was called and told it had been approved. Huzzah!
Holy misplaced commas, Batman!

wfo
12-14-09, 04:13 PM
If you are associated with a Credit Union, they typically can do more for you.

dvandentop
12-14-09, 04:18 PM
they cant top 0 for 72 i am guessing :-)