: Anybody have the automatic transmission pcm in the CTSV for faster more sporting feel

JBsZ06
12-12-09, 10:19 AM
Anybody have the automatic transmission pcm tuned in the CTS V for faster more sporting feel in shifting?

How do you like it? what did you pay? Would you do it again? Who did the programing?

TIA...

JB

GMX322V S/C
12-12-09, 11:06 AM
Love it and would definitely do it again. Search for "wait4me handheld" for more details.

neuronbob
12-12-09, 11:21 AM
Paging Jesse Bubb of wait4me......

I am still strongly interested in it but haven't done it yet. To the OP....for those who have it, if you search the board as noted above, you will find nearly 100% satisfaction with it.

Tony407
12-12-09, 05:26 PM
I can't even imagine not having it. It was only a day or two after buying the V that I noticed how sluggish and unresponsive the auto was. After then tune she drives like a new car. Wait4Me tune. Mind you, the tune I got changed more than just the transmission, but even that alone is worlds better.

Tony

musclesbmf
12-12-09, 11:25 PM
Best bang for the buck mod for our cars. Jesse is the man no doubt.

Mark

JBsZ06
12-13-09, 12:27 AM
Thanks guys. Glad to hear wait4me handheld is the way to go..

MSJ
12-13-09, 11:56 PM
is this the same JB that I used to know on redshift's c5forum?

JBsZ06
12-14-09, 01:02 PM
is this the same JB that I used to know on redshift's c5forum?
How's it going? :thumbsup: I see your enjoying your CTS V! ! What a great ride. I throughly enjoyed my test drive ot fht V!

What a great luxury sports sedan! I was just curious if the transmission is being tuned for faster shifts..(not that it needed better performance....although it certainly can be fun to firm up the shift and add a few ponies along the way..

JB

Dr. Design
12-16-09, 09:44 PM
Hello,
This is something we offer with our custom ECU tune. Its all part of the tune. We are able to make the transmission much more responsive and firmer engagement into the next gear. There are MANY difference parameters we can change in the TCM to alter the shifting performance without compromising the ride quality or the drive ability.

Our customers love the way the cars shift after tuning the TCM. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Anybody have the automatic transmission pcm tuned in the CTS V for faster more sporting feel in shifting?

How do you like it? what did you pay? Would you do it again? Who did the programing?

TIA...

JB

Gotham CTS-V
12-17-09, 08:40 AM
Coming from a BMW M5 SMG, the auto tranny felt horrible! I got the tranny tune from Jesse and I am now a happy man. Much quicker shifts, higher redline, and even in auto mode it responds so much quicker. Sport mode and Manual mode are quick and the car lurches foward on shifts. In the regular Automatic mode, it is smooth just like stock. If you do the transmission tune, I suggest the ECU tune along with it for extra power.