: Who would be interested in a Composite intake pipe?

PSRmark
12-10-09, 03:10 PM
I'm currently looking in to making a Composite style intake pipe for the 09/10 CTS-V. I can easily make one out of metal, but I'm trying to keep it from absorbing heat and will also look good at the same time. We are able to make these in house so that will help keep the prices down.

I'm looking for someone local to Phx AZ that can bring me a car for a day to do a mock up for a Jig. In return I can have a composite unit made in about a weeks time and installed for you at no charge.

Here is one of the cars we did some work for.

AC Cobra kit car built by PSR.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh30/d3mark1/ACCobraCarbonComposite.jpg

For those that are interested please PM me
or call me at the shop

Performance Solutions Racing
2420 w. Sherman way, Phx AZ 85009
602-269-8955

-Mark

lewster01
12-10-09, 06:54 PM
I'm not really local Mark, but I am in Tucson. If you don't get a car in Phoenix I should be able to get mine to you. The only problem is timing, I travel a lot with work, so we would have to work that out. Also have you gotten anymore info on possibly doing a Bondurant day.

Harold

PSRmark
12-10-09, 07:33 PM
I'm not really local Mark, but I am in Tucson. If you don't get a car in Phoenix I should be able to get mine to you. The only problem is timing, I travel a lot with work, so we would have to work that out. Also have you gotten anymore info on possibly doing a Bondurant day.

Harold

Hello Harold,

Just let me know what works for you.

I would really like to see a Bondurant day as well, but I don't think I can please everyones needs. There are a lot of people that are not in AZ, and all want to drive new V's...just not their own. I can't say I blame them. I'm working on something, i'll let everyone know way ahead of time to what we figure out.

Thanks,

Mark