: PCM and wiring harness for Northstar powered Trike

Tri-starTrike
12-09-09, 04:28 PM
I am building a Northstar powered trike, with 2.8 700r4, with 4x4 outshaft, mounted direct to a Mk VIII IRS, in a no frills hotrod frame. What i need help with is the pcm and wiring harness. Pcn will be mounted under Custom tranny cover behind the engine. Are there books or people with the knowledge to help me make this happen............tried to email AJxtcman, but he never answered, so I came to the source to see if he can help or point me in the right direction....will post pic when my desktop is on-line.Tahnks for any help that might come my way.

Tri-starTrike
12-10-09, 01:01 AM
Mock up of trike.............

Submariner409
12-10-09, 04:42 PM
For a start you could open a subscription for that year engine in www.alldatadiy.com

Not sure how to marry the transmission controls as the original 4T80E is part and parcel of the PCM package.

Also, take a long look at www.WestersGarage.org

Tri-starTrike
12-07-10, 10:27 AM
Well, it's been a long year ...I am not any farther with the pcm situation...I have found some multi dollar solutions to run the motor....custom pcms and harness, etc...i just do'n have the money to buy the custom stuff. My idea was to find a hotrodder to tell me what wires to eliminate and some one to reflash the pcm to remove all the programming not pertaining to the motor...was interested in a remote accelerator setup I was told about on some GM cars, but have no problems with cables....Thanks to submariner409 for his answer....I guess continued reading is in my future. Thanks !

AJxtcman
12-14-10, 10:03 AM
I can give you all the info and I will tune the PCM for you, but I am not doing any harness work any more

cadillactuner@airfueltuning.com

Mike Horist
03-27-11, 07:52 PM
I also need some assistance in controling a 1996 ld8 vin y . i am using a rear wheel drive 4 speed in a 1988 volvo gle for the chicago fire dept. Race Team . we are raceing in the 24 hours of lemons.

AJxtcman
03-27-11, 09:39 PM
Tom can help you
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/PCMCalibrator/PCMCalibrators/tom.jpg

Pablo73
04-20-11, 10:01 PM
AJ

I too have a trike project going on,would you be interested in tuning a pcm for me?