: MVP Track Time 2010 Track Schedule

Feffman
12-09-09, 01:32 PM
2010 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Day All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our preliminary track event schedule coming soon to a road course near you.

MVP has once again kept pricing the same as the previous year. With the continuing economic bad news, I hope this reaches you as good news. We aim to bring the best track value to you with more track time at each event for less money.

Below you will find our preliminary 2010 schedule, subject to revision as the year progresses. Look for the addition of more track events throughout 2010. Gift certificates are available.

April 10-11: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN) - "4th Annual Tax Freedom Track Weekend"

June 7: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) (FULL 3.56 mile track)

August 9: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) (FULL 3.56 mile track)

October 22-23: Eagles Canyon Raceway (Decatur, TX) – “Cars of Northern Aggression”

November 20 – 21: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) - “2nd Annual Flyin Turkey Trot”

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

I hope you’ll gear up for plenty of excitement with MVP Track Time in 2010. All are invited and welcome to join us for the on-track fun. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of our track events. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

rjoffe
12-09-09, 02:05 PM
Dang Mark, that's a bit of a spread there from TX to GA to IL, going to be on the road a bit eh ?

Feffman
12-09-09, 10:37 PM
Dang Mark, that's a bit of a spread there from TX to GA to IL, going to be on the road a bit eh ?

We aren't quite done yet either. Watch MVP's web site for updates as the year progresses.

Feff

Feffman
12-11-09, 10:05 AM
The correct dates for the MVP Track Time weekend at Eagles Canyon Raceway (near Dallas) are Satruday October 23rd and Sunday October 24th, 2010. Sorry for the screw up.

Feff

neuronbob
12-11-09, 10:39 AM
Mid-Ohio? Pleasopleasoplease? :D

If not, I'll try for one of the Autobahn sessions in 2010. The wife will enjoy a trip to Chicagoland, anyway.

Feffman
12-15-09, 11:21 AM
Mid-Ohio? Pleasopleasoplease? :D

If not, I'll try for one of the Autobahn sessions in 2010. The wife will enjoy a trip to Chicagoland, anyway.

We tried to schedule Mid Ohio in 2009 and several factors, not the least of which was the only weekend available was my wedding anniversary, precluded us from doing so. We have a call into them for 2010, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Come join us at Putnam Park in April and Autobahn in June and August.

Feff

LITTLEELVISDAN
12-15-09, 11:42 AM
How about a summer Atlanta or Savannah date? November is cold and the last two times I was at RA in Nov. we couldn't get the tires hot enough to really enjoy the track. It turned into a somewhat high speed tour of the track. Not to mention RA is a tight course with CONCRETE walls at the entrance and exit of just about every corner with very little run off. That front straight wall has eaten alot of daily drivers. I love the track, but wish they would open it up in the warm months to let us really enjoy some good traction and high speeds.

Feffman
12-16-09, 08:09 AM
How about a summer Atlanta or Savannah date? November is cold and the last two times I was at RA in Nov. we couldn't get the tires hot enough to really enjoy the track. It turned into a somewhat high speed tour of the track. Not to mention RA is a tight course with CONCRETE walls at the entrance and exit of just about every corner with very little run off. That front straight wall has eaten alot of daily drivers. I love the track, but wish they would open it up in the warm months to let us really enjoy some good traction and high speeds.

Road Atlanta dates are few and far between. We'd been trying to get a weekend there for several years and it finally happened in 2009. We like the our weekend date just before Thanksgiving and the weather was cooperative. We received rave reviews. It was perfect Saturday, but rained Sunday. We are speaking with a potential partner about VIR, Carolina Motorsports Park, Roebling and possibly Barber. Keep an eye on our web site for updates.

Feff
www.MVPTrackTime.com

Feffman
01-06-10, 02:58 PM
A quick 2010 schedule update. We have moved our Eagles Canyon track weekend to September 18-19 and added Road America October 16-17. Hope to see you all at the track.

Feff
www.MVPTrackTime.com

NC STS-V
01-06-10, 03:38 PM
Glad to hear you are looking at VIR. I'd definitely participate in an event at VIR!

Nutz
01-06-10, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the poast Feff. Any shot at New Jersey Motorsports Park in your crystal ball?

thebigjimsho
01-06-10, 06:31 PM
August 9th at Autobahn is a very real possibility...

Feffman
01-07-10, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the poast Feff. Any shot at New Jersey Motorsports Park in your crystal ball?

Eventually we'd like to get to NJMP, Watkins Glen and a few other Northeastern tracks, but my real job eats up a lot of my time and the person we approached about running events for us back East hit a huge snag in 2009 with a major family crisis. The other factor is available dates, more specifically available dates at what time of year.

Feff

Feffman
02-07-10, 08:37 AM
Good Morning All:

I've received a number of e-mails and calls asking about entry fees for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2010 track events. They are on our web site as well, so no one is "surprised”. The 2010 dates and entry fees are listed below.

April 10 - 11: Putnam Park -

$340-Weekend

$235-Single Day

June 7: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $245

August 9: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $245

September 18 - 19: Eagles Canyon -

$325-Weekend

$235-Single Day

October 16 - 17: Road America

$375-Weekend

$250-Single Day

November 20 - 21: Road Atlanta

$400-Weekend

$250-Single Day

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

We schedule six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three run groups daily.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All are welcome. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Prof
02-07-10, 09:25 AM
Maybe we need a Chicago Land CTS V GTG at one of the Autobahn dates!!!!

Tony407
02-08-10, 01:09 AM
2010 MVP Track Time Schedule
MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our preliminary track event schedule coming soon to a road course near you.

If this were true, then when are you coming near Portland, Oregon?

Tony

Feffman
02-08-10, 07:14 AM
If this were true, then when are you coming near Portland, Oregon?

Tony

Tony:

Only when we find someone in the Portland area to work with us. No luck so far!

Feff

Feffman
04-13-10, 07:49 AM
Hi All:

Our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) June 7th track day at Autobahn Country Club is Sold Out! We do have a reserve list.

August 9th on Autobahn’s full 3.56 mile road course and October 16-17 at Road America are both nearing 1/2 full.

Feff

Feffman
06-01-10, 03:47 PM
Our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) track events August 9th at Autobahn Country Club's full 3.56 mile track and October 16-17 "Cheese Heads on Track" track weekend at Road America are filling fast.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track.

Feff

RemoWilliams
06-01-10, 06:31 PM
I am thinking about the MVP track day at Eagles Canyon. A normal open track day at Eagles Canyon runs $150 with course instruction. A single day for the MVP track day is $235. What does the extra $85 get me?

dvandentop
06-01-10, 11:33 PM
going to be at authobahn this coming weekend
for saturday and sunday wish could have made it work to stay monday also

Feffman
06-02-10, 12:10 PM
I am thinking about the MVP track day at Eagles Canyon. A normal open track day at Eagles Canyon runs $150 with course instruction. A single day for the MVP track day is $235. What does the extra $85 get me?

Our modus operendi is maximum track time. We run six, 20-minute sessions since we have only three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups. Generally you'll receive about 35%-50% more actual track time.

Feff

thebigjimsho
06-02-10, 01:54 PM
Our modus operendi is maximum track time. We run six, 20-minute sessions since we have only three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups. Generally you'll receive about 35%-50% more actual track time.

Feff
Too much track time!

wait, wut?

Feffman
09-05-10, 07:04 AM
Hi All:

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) are fast approaching 3/4 full for Road America October 16-17. Hope to see you there.

Feff