: Asked before but has anyone added Recaros?

commander112
12-09-09, 10:10 AM
I have decided that I bought the wrong car. I want the Recaro's and upgraded steering wheel/pedals. Has anyone added the seats yet? I was told that it would be a pretty major project to get the cooling to work but am still considering it when a set of used ebony seats shows up somewhere. Also, anyone know a source for the pedals/steering wheel?

Thanks.

egyptianzeus
12-09-09, 11:08 AM
I know Hennessy performance sells the Suede steering wheel and shifter for the automatic....here's the link, they are towards the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.

http://www.hennesseyperformancestore.com/paac8.html

rjoffe
12-09-09, 12:50 PM
Try Luke at Lindsay

DrumStix
12-09-09, 02:50 PM
I have decided that I bought the wrong car. I want the Recaro's and upgraded steering wheel/pedals. Has anyone added the seats yet? I was told that it would be a pretty major project to get the cooling to work but am still considering it when a set of used ebony seats shows up somewhere. Also, anyone know a source for the pedals/steering wheel?

Thanks.

I have the parts numbers and prices to the door for the seats. It's about half as much as the dealer charges. I'll probably do it in a few months.

commander112
12-09-09, 02:58 PM
I have the parts numbers and prices to the door for the seats. It's about half as much as the dealer charges. I'll probably do it in a few months.

Care to clue me in by PM? Thanks in advance.

dvandentop
12-09-09, 03:16 PM
post here please

thebigjimsho
12-10-09, 01:22 AM
I pity you guise...

MReiland
12-10-09, 08:49 AM
We posted the part numbers and prices for the Suede Wheel and Shift Knob, I think another thread has the pedals too.

DrumStix
12-10-09, 10:50 AM
Care to clue me in by PM? Thanks in advance.

I will. The PN's are on the home computer but do vary by color. I have the black PN's. I don't think you would get the cooling feature but who cares. My delay was to make sure the rest of the harness hooked directly up.

DrumStix
12-10-09, 10:51 AM
I pity you guise...

I pity you too, I guess. :cookoo:

commander112
12-10-09, 11:01 AM
I will. The PN's are on the home computer but do vary by color. I have the black PN's. I don't think you would get the cooling feature but who cares. My delay was to make sure the rest of the harness hooked directly up.

That is my situation as well. I have ebony interior also.

Thanks.

commander112
12-10-09, 11:03 AM
We posted the part numbers and prices for the Suede Wheel and Shift Knob, I think another thread has the pedals too.

Found those numbers. Thanks!

thebigjimsho
12-10-09, 11:39 AM
I pity you too, I guess. :cookoo:
I guess you could pity me if you want to. But I've got Recaros that cool...

cbloveday
12-10-09, 12:51 PM
Ricky Recaro

thebigjimsho
12-11-09, 02:08 AM
Lutzy, you got some splainin' to do!