: Houston CTS-V Owners I need your help

GMBOUND
12-08-09, 08:44 PM
I got wind that my Aunt from my hometown of Houston, TX was seriously in the market for a Luxury Sedan to the point where she had already had a deal for an Infinity M45. After hearing of this I immediately got to work, trying to explain all the features of the 09 CTS-V. Off course after seeing the pictures of your vehicles on THIS forum, she really liked the LOOKS of the car. She wanted to know how much she could get one for.

From past experiences with assisting my family members buy GM vehicles I already knew that I didn't want her to purchase the V from a Texas Dealer. I asked her to let me choose the dealer and work with him to Find the car of her choosing. She wanted a White Diamond CTS-V w/o recaros & w/o suede pkg.

Off course my next call was to a fellow forum vendor, Scott Pratt from Superior Cadillac, as expected he found my aunt a CTS-V for the price that she IS more than willing to pay.

While most of us on the forum, have prior knowledge of or have driven in a CTS-V before purchasing it, she hasn't. She has taken in a ride in my V1 though. My aunt wanted to go and see the V2 in person and take one for a spin before she finalized the deal with Scott.

She went to Tom Peacock, in Houston, TX and NO salesman took the time to even speak to her. She left the dealer without even looking at the interior of the V.

I say all this to ask you this.

Is there a V2 owner in North Houston (She lives in Spring) that is willing to let my Aunt see the interior of their V and maybe even give her a ride or let her take a quick test drive?

She has some simple questions. She wanted to see the Pop up NAV in real life. She says the pictures of the NAV really don't do it for her?

Also is there a back-up cam on the V. I know the wagon has one.

She has joined the forum, please PM her - cwhittaker is her screen name.

I repeat Scott has a V for her, She is going to buy it, she just would like the opportunity to experience some of the features first hand.

Thank you in advance!
Phil

Krug Ford
12-08-09, 09:57 PM
I got wind that my Aunt from my hometown of Houston, TX was seriously in the market for a Luxury Sedan to the point where she had already had a deal for an Infinity M45. After hearing of this I immediately got to work, trying to explain all the features of the 09 CTS-V. Off course after seeing the pictures of your vehicles on THIS forum, she really liked the LOOKS of the car. She wanted to know how much she could get one for.

From past experiences with assisting my family members buy GM vehicles I already knew that I didn't want her to purchase the V from a Texas Dealer. I asked her to let me choose the dealer and work with him to Find the car of her choosing. She wanted a White Diamond CTS-V w/o recaros & w/o suede pkg.

Off course my next call was to a fellow forum vendor, Scott Pratt from Superior Cadillac, as expected he found my aunt a CTS-V for the price that she IS more than willing to pay.

While most of us on the forum, have prior knowledge of or have driven in a CTS-V before purchasing it, she hasn't. She has taken in a ride in my V1 though. My aunt wanted to go and see the V2 in person and take one for a spin before she finalized the deal with Scott.

She went to Tom Peacock, in Houston, TX and NO salesman took the time to even speak to her. She left the dealer without even looking at the interior of the V.

I say all this to ask you this.

Is there a V2 owner in North Houston (She lives in Spring) that is willing to let my Aunt see the interior of their V and maybe even give her a ride or let her take a quick test drive?

She has some simple questions. She wanted to see the Pop up NAV in real life. She says the pictures of the NAV really don't do it for her?

Also is there a back-up cam on the V. I know the wagon has one.

She has joined the forum, please PM her - cwhittaker is her screen name.

I repeat Scott has a V for her, She is going to buy it, she just would like the opportunity to experience some of the features first hand.

Thank you in advance!
Phil

Phil Where is she located at? Maybe she can meet up with one of the forum members that I have sold cars to or go to a different dealer and look at the nav in a standard CTS..

If there is anything I can do I am here to help.

Scott

GMBOUND
12-08-09, 11:41 PM
She's in Spring, TX just off of I-45. There are only 2 Cady dealers in a 30mi radius, Tom Peacock is the closest.
She's not the far away from The Woodlands either.

kilrsat
12-09-09, 12:47 PM
I might be able to help out with a look and ride this weekend, but my V doesn't have nav so she'd have to see that elsewhere.

Dave Golder
12-10-09, 10:47 PM
If she is willing to come out to Sealy She is welcome to see and drive mine. I am at the shop all day. Mine is always here and we have a few others here.

dave@hennesseyperformance dot com