: Those wanting winter programs for thier handhelds Enter..

wait4me
12-05-09, 11:57 AM
Hi guys,

If you need any winter programs let me know. Just email me with your vin and list of mods, and serial number of your handheld and i will send you the updates.. It may take a few days but ill do them all in line..

Winter tunes consist of more timing, different shift points and pressures, and will make more power than the summer tunes.

Also the fans will be less agressive so the car will run warmer quicker in the mornings. :)

Jessebubb@yahoo.com

Updates are free as always...

CoOlSlY
12-05-09, 06:25 PM
Count me in... (When the V arrive) ;) ... Here in Quebec, we have serious winter and cold weather IMO and I will get a 91 octane tune.

Thanx!

RapidRob
12-05-09, 10:40 PM
Hi guys,

If you need any winter programs let me know. Just email me with your vin and list of mods, and serial number of your handheld and i will send you the updates.. It may take a few days but ill do them all in line..

Winter tunes consist of more timing, different shift points and pressures, and will make more power than the summer tunes.

Also the fans will be less agressive so the car will run warmer quicker in the mornings. :)

Jessebubb@yahoo.com

Updates are free as always...

Thanks for the offer Jesse - but for those of us that already have the tuner with the summer tune and the stock tune already stored on them, will there be room to store yet another, ("winter"), tune on the device without erasing one of the previous stored tunes?

Rob