: Torque.

thebigjimsho
12-04-09, 05:28 PM
Yeah, so I found myself stunned last night as the V2 accelerated as effortlessly with about 900lbs of people as it does with just me. Probably faster than my V1, even with all those people.

Good lord...

demorgan59
12-04-09, 05:43 PM
I have determined that rear tires are as much a consumable as gas with this beast.

thebigjimsho
12-04-09, 06:21 PM
I think I am quickly agreeing with you...

12-04-09, 09:02 PM
stoppitt, dammitt. you are gonna cost me $65K, and there is nothing wrong with my V1.

I am waiting till spring.

RapidRob
12-04-09, 10:48 PM
^^^ LOL! :thumbsup:

Rob

Nutz
12-05-09, 12:10 AM
I recently went to a Creed concert 50 miles away with a similar load. The ride there was great, the concert blew, and the ride home was even better. The car saved the evening.

thebigjimsho
12-05-09, 01:29 AM
I recently went to a Creed concert 50 miles away with a similar load. The ride there was great, the concert blew, and the ride home was even better. The car saved the evening.
And the shocks handle all that extra mass with aplomb(where's AAIIIC?). Twill be a great long distance cruiser...

thebigjimsho
12-05-09, 01:30 AM
stoppitt, dammitt. you are gonna cost me $65K, and there is nothing wrong with my V1.

Or get one now and save on finance charges with the 0% offer... :bouncy:

dvandentop
12-05-09, 04:35 AM
Or get one now and save on finance charges with the 0% offer... :bouncy:
no manuals left is the killer :alchi::alchi::alchi:

dqw1
12-05-09, 05:13 AM
...and it's amazing how fast these V's are selling right now. Well, I get my torque bomber today!:bouncy:

thebigjimsho
12-05-09, 08:49 PM
...and it's amazing how fast these V's are selling right now. Well, I get my torque bomber today!:bouncy:
Congrats!

thebigjimsho
12-05-09, 08:50 PM
no manuals left is the killer :alchi::alchi::alchi:
You sure? There were at least 3 black ones, fully loaded, last week when I was dickering to get mine...

RightTurn
12-06-09, 12:11 AM
You just like to dicker. :yup:

EXTM
12-06-09, 03:12 AM
its really amazing, no matter what gear you are in, the minute you go WOT, it just feels so good.
V8 + supercharged =FTW!

CIWS
12-06-09, 09:41 AM

Cars always sell better when you offer 5K off or 0% financing.

12-06-09, 09:49 AM
there seems to be a few mannytrannies in and around the mid-atlantic right now, but I am in the middle of the construction of my autodreamhaus (3 car garage in addition to the existing 2 car) so I need to finish (and pay for) that project first. Then in the spring, assuming that my income is not reduced to minimum wage by then, Lindsay (essentially down the street) will get first shot at making me a deal.....

Besides, having been through the early-adopter" experience with the V1, I see some benefit in waiting for a 2010 (though the "new model" issues seem quite minimal).

Doug

dvandentop
12-06-09, 03:23 PM
there seems to be a few mannytrannies in and around the mid-atlantic right now, but I am in the middle of the construction of my autodreamhaus (3 car garage in addition to the existing 2 car) so I need to finish (and pay for) that project first. Then in the spring, assuming that my income is not reduced to minimum wage by then, Lindsay (essentially down the street) will get first shot at making me a deal.....

Besides, having been through the early-adopter" experience with the V1, I see some benefit in waiting for a 2010 (though the "new model" issues seem quite minimal).

Doug

what manual ones besides black do you know about?

12-06-09, 05:56 PM
what manual ones besides black do you know about?
I just did a search on the caddy website for inventory near zip code 22101, and quite a few came up with manuals. I also accidentally entered 02210, which seems to be near norwood, mass, and some came up, too. They were 2010's, though, now that I think of it.

Since I am not seriously in the market till some after groundhog day, I did't bother to note colors.
When it comes time to purchase, everyone knows that the synergystic effect of photons on the metallic particles and pigments in silver paint makes it the fastest color.