: My Vette Doctors CTS-V 6spd Pulley/Airbox & Tune Install & Dyno Video 580RWHP 617RWTQ

Boweryboy
12-03-09, 04:31 PM
Hi all,

I recently had the Vette Doctors upgrade my 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 6spd. The Vette Doctors installed a new Investco harmonic balancer and 9.5 inch pulley, modified my airbox and performed a custom dyno tune. The stock car dynoed at 509RWHP and 517RWTQ. After the professional install and tune the car made 580RWHP and 617RWTQ!

Carmen invited me to tag along with Joey to video tape the step by step install. It is about 10 minutes long and shows the before dyno tune, the complete install and the ending dyno run.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGQbC6do4FI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGQbC6do4FI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Joey, as always, did an fantastic job on the install and Carmen performed a excellant dyno tune. The car was left on the rich side and with a conservative timing curve.

The car is unreal and the seat of the pants meter is off the roof! The boost comes off idle and the car feels much more nimble and quick as well as fast.

This is the 4th car The Vette Doctors buit for me and as with the rest the car is awesome!

Next up....

American Racing Headers CTS-V Exhaust and over 600RWHP!

Thanks again Carmen, Dennis, Joey and Vin for a great day and a real fast car!

idoitforv
12-03-09, 07:06 PM
Around how much did it all cost you? If you dont mind me askin... congrats those are some outstandin numbers

Tasos
12-04-09, 12:04 AM
Around how much did it all cost you? If you dont mind me askin...

Yes, inquiring minds want to know. BTW congratulations.

Boweryboy
12-04-09, 11:13 AM
Yes, inquiring minds want to know. BTW congratulations.

Please call the Vette Doctors directly at 631-841-0779 and discuss pricing.

I can tell you this it is by far the cheapest per hp upgrade I have spent in years! :thumbsup:

chopmeat
12-04-09, 12:56 PM
My Z06 wasn't enough for you, huh???

Boweryboy
12-04-09, 11:46 PM
My Z06 wasn't enough for you, huh???

Hey,

I am still lovin the Z06. It is a blast to drive. My Bimmer was up on lease and I needed a daily driver. I was thinking of getting a new M5 but then I drove a CTS-V and got hooked!

Now with almost 100more RWHP this car is sick!!!

Next time I come out to Carmen's I will drop you an email and we can meet up! Carmen says your Z06 is very sweet and he says the color is awesome.

Talk to you soon

chopmeat
12-05-09, 12:32 AM
Hey Dude!
I'm telling you after the Vette Doctors finished my V it's sooo insane!
I blow away anything on the highway, it's ridiculous!

Tony407
12-05-09, 02:47 AM
Awesome and congrats!!

What is he doing with the tank at the end of the video? I couldn't tell.

Tony

Boweryboy
12-05-09, 08:36 PM
Awesome and congrats!!

What is he doing with the tank at the end of the video? I couldn't tell.

Tony

He is refilling the radiator with coolant using a vacum connection.