: Anyone on here driving a black V2 heading East on Glades road in Boca Raton, FL

CTSVeee
12-03-09, 08:10 AM
Anyone on here driving a black V2 heading East on Glades road in Boca Raton, FL yesterday around 11:30 am? I was driving a rental HHR heading West (got the 'V' badge replaced that was missing when I bought it). Whoever you are, you are the first V2 I've seen other than myself.

SoFlaCTS-V
12-03-09, 04:40 PM
I saw a black one around Glades and 441. Must be the same one.

Did you get my pm? I had a V1 and may get and V2. I am in Deerfield. Love to come see your car sometime. Been trying to go see vade_r's car as well.

Andrew

Hawkeye2
12-03-09, 04:52 PM
Saw a black V2 on US 41 and Beneva in Sarasota last week. I was in my wife's Jeep!

CTSVeee
12-04-09, 08:40 AM
I saw a black one around Glades and 441. Must be the same one.

Did you get my pm? I had a V1 and may get and V2. I am in Deerfield. Love to come see your car sometime. Been trying to go see vade_r's car as well.

Andrew
Hey Andrew. I did get your PM, but at the time I wasn't allowed to send PMs yet, so I could not reply. :nono:

Coral Cadillac has a white 2010 CTS-V parked outside. It's identical to mine. Auto, recaros, polished rims, suede steering wheel and shifter. Obviously you can stop there anytime.

I worked with Jay (James) Pregiato. Because I'm young looking, most salesmen don't take me seriously. He did, so I bought the car. They will show you the car if you ask.