: I JUST saw the 2011 CTS Coupe in LA! (reveal tonight 12/2)

jfrobinson
12-02-09, 06:48 PM
I was at the Grove shopping center in LA and saw them loading the NEW 2011 CTS COUPE up on a stage over a fountain. a guy told me they were going to do the first public reveal tonight at 7pm tonight (Dec. 2). If you are in SoCal, you can be the first in the world to see this awesome car!

vseries
12-02-09, 11:55 PM
:lies: JK pics pics pics!!!!

Uriel
12-03-09, 02:03 AM
I was at the Grove shopping center in LA and saw them loading the NEW 2011 CTS COUPE up on a stage over a fountain. a guy told me they were going to do the first public reveal tonight at 7pm tonight (Dec. 2). If you are in SoCal, you can be the first in the world to see this awesome car!

Yes, I was at the Grove a little after 7:00 when the unveiling took place. There was a nice little crowd there that showed their appretiation for the beautiful White Diamond 2011 CTS Coupe. The program announcer said that both the Normal and V versions of the CTS Coupe would be released in June. Really nice car, couldn't see the interior, but I like my 2009 White Diamond CTS-V sedan better than the two door coupe. My wife loves the coupe and wants the Vee. So, what sugar baby wants sugar daddy will provide. Yeah, I like a woman that is high maintenance and has good taste.

Florian
12-03-09, 11:20 AM
gonna be a lot of sedan owners jumping on the coupe....

F

thebigjimsho
12-03-09, 12:30 PM

F
...like the Mercury Mistress?

And where the hell are the damn pics?? I wonder how much it changed from the concept in '08...

allklr
12-03-09, 12:40 PM
I want to see the exhaust, I really didnt like the concept and how they were in the middle.

LITTLEELVISDAN
12-03-09, 01:02 PM
YouTube video shows center exhaust tips. I really like the Coupe looks much better. Just havent decided on color combo. Somethng flashy.... Hope they make special Coupe colors.. Like the burnt orange/gold the vetts had.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/186305-want-want-want.html

CTSV4now
12-03-09, 01:10 PM

F

I don't know about that, you will take a beating on a trade in. And for those of us that use the back seats, having the 2 extra doors is a big plus.