: Street Race crash

Stoneage_Caddy
07-13-03, 01:34 AM
Well tonight i went down to the "dirt track" to catch the school bus demo derby , took my dad grandmother and little bro with me , after the demo derby (kicked ***) we got some kickass mexican food and headed home in the rain on i275 ....

I knew tonight the stupid mother ****ers would be out (1 am on saturday night) so im playing it safe running at the speedlimit and watching the rear view mirrors , i spot a 1991 accord coupe closeing in fast with a 99-02 mazda pickup and a 1993 accord 4 door on "dubs" in close pursiut , they all blow by me in the right hand lane at around 100mph , the 91 accord proceeds down a exit ramp , he wasnt paying attention and almost clips a nissan altima (99-02) , he braked heavy to aviod it and lost controll of the accord , it fishtails as the pavement is fairly slick from the storm and his very excessive speed , he hits the guardrail hard , knocking off the right front wheel and slides across the interstate almost into my path if it hadnt of been for some gentle brakeing and steering on my part(still got ABS activation) .his other two stupid freinds leave his *** for dead. after i get around this moron in the 91 accord and a toyta rav4 that had to spin himself to keep from hitting the sonofa*****. i pulled up to a trooper 1/4 mi down the road on another exit ramp and told to cop to go get the kid some medical attention and to take his liscnese .

at any rate the moron got his wake up call , he almost costed me my life and not to mention my fathers and little brother's , were all lucky i was watching him waiting for him to **** up and driveing a car with excelent braking and decent handleing (glad i got my sway bar back in)

bs4sho
07-13-03, 03:28 AM
damn im glad to see your still with us

elwesso
07-13-03, 11:02 AM
So stupid!!! At least you were being safe!!

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-13-03, 12:46 PM
Man i knew i was going too fast in my friends accord...J/K

ljklaiber
07-13-03, 01:54 PM
Well tonight i went down to the "dirt track" to catch the school bus demo derby , took my dad grandmother and little bro with me , after the demo derby (kicked ***) we got some kickass mexican food and headed home in the rain on i275 ....

I knew tonight the stupid mother ****ers would be out (1 am on saturday night) so im playing it safe running at the speedlimit and watching the rear view mirrors , i spot a 1991 accord coupe closeing in fast with a 99-02 mazda pickup and a 1993 accord 4 door on "dubs" in close pursiut , they all blow by me in the right hand lane at around 100mph , the 91 accord proceeds down a exit ramp , he wasnt paying attention and almost clips a nissan altima (99-02) , he braked heavy to aviod it and lost controll of the accord , it fishtails as the pavement is fairly slick from the storm and his very excessive speed , he hits the guardrail hard , knocking off the right front wheel and slides across the interstate almost into my path if it hadnt of been for some gentle brakeing and steering on my part(still got ABS activation) .his other two stupid freinds leave his *** for dead. after i get around this moron in the 91 accord and a toyta rav4 that had to spin himself to keep from hitting the sonofa*****. i pulled up to a trooper 1/4 mi down the road on another exit ramp and told to cop to go get the kid some medical attention and to take his liscnese .

at any rate the moron got his wake up call , he almost costed me my life and not to mention my fathers and little brother's , were all lucky i was watching him waiting for him to **** up and driveing a car with excelent braking and decent handleing (glad i got my sway bar back in)

Congrats on 'headsup' driving and readin the mirror. Glad it worked out and that you are here to report it. :cowboy:

Infamous Lac
07-13-03, 02:53 PM
Some people just don't think.

shaggygrosser
07-14-03, 12:50 PM
Wow, between this story & the rollover story in the "post your picture" thread, you seem to come out smelling like roses after near disasters.

Have you ever seen the movie "Unbreakable"?, you might look into that
:bulging:

Stoneage_Caddy
07-15-03, 07:46 PM
heh , might go rent that one

im not exactly the luckiest guy in the world but i seem to live thru anything , when the world ends there will be me, cockroaches and cher

kcnewell
07-16-03, 10:29 PM
heh , might go rent that one

im not exactly the luckiest guy in the world but i seem to live thru anything , when the world ends there will be me, cockroaches and cher

I can deal with you and I can deal with cockroaches.....But do we have to keep Cher? I mean, The end of the world is bad enough without waking up to her! :banghead: