: 2010 Service Manual Set

demorgan59
11-30-09, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know when Helms releases the current model year manuals? Do any forum dealers make these available at a discount? Thanks.

tedcmiller
11-30-09, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't expect to see any 2010 CTS Helm factory service manuals before, say, March of 2010. I bought my 2009 CTS-V on Jan. 2 of 2009, looked at the Helm web site a few weeks later and found that the 2009 CTS manuals were out of stock. I clicked the botton to receive notification when the manuals were in stock again and never got anything. Checking every few days or so finally showed the manuals back in stock and I immediately ordered them. Another check on the status a few minutes later showed the manuals out of stock again. Apparently in the short time between checking and actually getting my order processed the books when out of stock again. It was almost a month before I was able to reorder and actually receive the manuals. Now I clicked on the "Notify..." button both times and never received anything. I got both notifications about six months after I actually received the manuals.