: What is gms price for a fully loaded V??

dvandentop
11-28-09, 09:27 PM
anyone know the total for an 09 GMS price for a fully loaded up V??

looking to possibly snatch one up assuming i can find a manual before the GMS discount is gone.

also what is the max GM card points that can be used? I have an older gray looking card.

thanks
Derek

dg144
11-28-09, 09:41 PM
anyone know the total for an 09 GMS price for a fully loaded up V??

looking to possibly snatch one up assuming i can find a manual before the GMS discount is gone.

also what is the max GM card points that can be used? I have an older gray looking card.

thanks
Derek

Derek,
I paid 60,271 for my '10
no 0% or GM card allowed but that did include 2000 off for ending my BMW lease the car is beast and Scott at Superior made it very easy and an enjoyable experience, the first time I ever bought a car out of town and it was easy, one of my buddies bought one today from the same place, on '09 without recaros for 58,500, I think that was GMS
Good deals for sure and I am sure you will be happy with the ride.
Track attack in June this year by the way, cannot wait.
David

dvandentop
11-28-09, 09:47 PM
thanks for the info david that helps out alot, I thought it was 4k for lease incentive but that was probably only on gm cars i am guessing.

Also did jason confirm track attack for june? if so what dates??? I talked to him a few weeks ago and he did mention they would be pushing it back to later in the season.

thanks hopefully i can be posting soon i have a v2 in the garage.

TrevorD
11-28-09, 10:09 PM
You can price the car yourself at www.gmfamilyfirst.com. You'd better hurry if you want a new '09 manual V. They're just about gone! I should have mine in 10 days or so. :) my car has Recaros, nav, sunroof, and polished wheels and had a sticker right at $69000. With all rebates, I ended up at $56500 + TTL. That includes the $4000 lease rebate for '09's, too. Call Scott Monday morning, and see what he can do. I didn't have to mess with negotiating. His first offer was his best!

Trevor

dvandentop
11-28-09, 10:18 PM
You can price the car yourself at www.gmfamilyfirst.com (http://www.gmfamilyfirst.com). You'd better hurry if you want a new '09 manual V. They're just about gone! I should have mine in 10 days or so. :) my car has Recaros, nav, sunroof, and polished wheels and had a sticker right at $69000. With all rebates, I ended up at $56500 + TTL. That includes the $4000 lease rebate for '09's, too. Call Scott Monday morning, and see what he can do. I didn't have to mess with negotiating. His first offer was his best!

Trevor
thanks i am doing some pricing on the gm offer via the credit union page. which is giving me supplier pricing but not the employee pricing as the gm family 1st page does.

i am still working some #'s but the 09's seem to be the best deal going right now with either the 5k back or with the 72 month 0%.

i wish there was a website that showed all remaining v's out there.

dvandentop
11-28-09, 10:20 PM
tevor thanks for the link finally got it figured out.

here is loaded up gm employee price and then gms price

total msrp $70,295

GM employee price $63,343

current offers -$5,000

Cash Allowance: Up to $5,000 cash back

Net Price $58,343

===============================

total msrp $70,295

supplier price $66,187

current offers -$5,000

Cash Allowance: Up to $5,000 cash back

Net Price $61,187