: Christmas Presents

csbuckn
11-26-09, 10:31 AM
Well, the time has come and we must spend money on other things besides the caddy(s). What are yall getting your friends/family for christmas? I think the misses is getting cooking supplies, shes gotten into cooking more lately and needs some small appliances to take it to the next level. Shes the only person I have figured out. Mom is always the hardest, kids will probably get toys and friends will get another year of friendship at no charge(just playing). What do yall have in mind for presents? I need some ideas of what to get the others.

ga_etc
11-26-09, 07:48 PM
CASH. It's the one gift that never offends.

dkozloski
11-26-09, 11:32 PM
I'm going to be regifting all the lump coal I've received in years past.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
11-27-09, 04:05 PM
Got my sister a Wii Fit as her BF bought her a Wii.
Me, my sister and my dad all pooled are money for a ring my mum wanted.
Not sure what to get my dad...

Gristle Boy
11-27-09, 06:27 PM
Wifey's gettin' the same thing as every year. Xmas on the beach. :xgrin: Hopefully I get da same!

sven914
11-28-09, 12:11 AM
Last year I mailed my past employers boxes of coal. This year I think I'm going to send them AIDS, in the form of a disease-ridden skank (they'll never see it coming :lildevil:).

But as for my family...

I'm the kind of person who gets small, strange gifts for people. Things that mean absolutely nothing to the person. Things that get lost in the back of drawers, but never thrown away. Things that will be found in 27 years later, and the person will be like, "what the hell is this?!" and then they'll remember. They'll force themselves to remember not just me, but that whole day, and their friends and family, and the disease-ridden skank sitting in the corner, and what they have for dinner, and all of their presents, and the presents of everyone else. And then they'll put that small trinket on their dresser, where it'll sit for decades, until they pass it on to someone else, and then years later the same thing will happen.