: Future Caddy Owner

AsAkAs
08-05-04, 08:22 PM
Hey all,

I'm a 21 year old student studying for my master's degree in psychology, currently, I drive a Pontiac Grand Prix but in the future I hope to be behind the wheel of a new CTS. Ever since I saw the car i've absolutly loved it along with all the new "Art and Science" designs of Cadillac. Registered on the forums here so I could get the inside scoop on caddy's new designs and future plans! When I do finnaly get my caddy (Sometime after college most likely! i'll be sure to let you all know) The new look of Cadillac is simply amazing, I abosolutly love every aspect of the designs and am glad to have found a community on the internet to share it with. See you all around.

-Mark

elwesso
08-05-04, 11:36 PM
Welcome aboard Mike! Thanks for stopping by!

Youve come to the right place... And our CTS section is one of the stronger groups we have here.....

ben72227
08-06-04, 01:52 AM
Have you seen the CTS-V? Or are you just interested in the CTS? If you haven't looked at the CTS-V yet, definately check it out. It's Cadillac's version of a ....well, its like a luxary muscle car....a muscle car with heated seats and digital climate control....well, what did you expect from Cadillac?

CADDYBLACK99
08-06-04, 09:45 AM
Welcome Mike!
Thanks for joining the forum. Lots of great information and people here who love all things Cadillac! Good luck with your studies. Let us know the minute you are behind the wheel. Check out the CTS-V while you are at the dealership, its one cool ride!
:welcome:
Paul

AsAkAs
08-08-04, 01:14 PM
Hahaha, The V? Hell Yes I want one, but i'm trying to be good, the CTS 3.6 with the Aisin 6 Speed Manual (2005) is going to be my daily driver, and my V8 will come in the form of the XLR for the summer. And the SRX with All wheel drive for the winter. We'll see what happens once i've got the cash money to get my Caddy. Maybe the STS-V when it comes out? Now that would be fun too, as if the Northstar and AWD wasn't enough.

I'd like my garage to look like the Caddy art and science advertisments. XLR, CTS, SRX all lined up nice and neat.... but all in black raven of course

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

-Mark