: need help installing LOC in 05 escalade where to hook up at?

inksane
11-25-09, 02:02 AM
i have a 05 escalade and i have 2 15" kicker L7's on the way, currently being shipped at the moment and i want to have my truck all wired up for when they arrive i can install them. i already have the 4ga amp kit run and hooked up, i just need to know how to install the line output converter, i was told to hook up to the factory sub, which i would have thought was in the rear of the truck on the drivers side, but when i look in there there is nothing, so im lost and need some help on where to look for these wires to splice into.

jonyb
11-26-09, 12:38 AM
Factory sub is in the center console, and that's where you should get the signal to your LOC.

inksane
11-26-09, 08:06 PM
how do you get to the sub/ bose amp in center counsel? i tried removing the screws inside the counsel and the ones on top and i cant get it to come off, what else do i have to do to get in there?

jonyb
11-26-09, 10:16 PM
There should be several more screws in there. Start taking all the extra stuff out too, like the cupholders and storage. I can't remember off the top of my head, but it comes out pretty easy. You can also get the wires at the speaker.