: I now love youtube for a new reason.

ga_etc
11-24-09, 04:59 AM
Tonight's discovery: Jesda has youtube videos...

They are just as random as his posts on here and equally as entertaining. Possibly more so because they have sound.

My personal favorite:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogyQqurEEms&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogyQqurEEms&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RightTurn
11-24-09, 10:18 AM
^^ Needs a life. :coffee: And, apparently, so does Jesda. :lol:

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
11-24-09, 11:45 AM
Lol. You should come to a meet and see Jesda in person. It is always entertaining and I guarantee you will have one hell of a time.

Jesda
11-24-09, 12:22 PM
RS3cYB9TdEE

I was horrifically pudgy back then lol

ga_etc
11-24-09, 01:10 PM
Lol. You should come to a meet and see Jesda in person. It is always entertaining and I guarantee you will have one hell of a time.

I would love to come to a meet sometime. It would be one heck of a drive from Georgia to Illinois though. And yes RightTurn, I know I need a life. I don't get off work till midnight so the only thing I have to do is play on the internet. Everyone else is in bed.

Stingroo
11-24-09, 01:15 PM
I wish I could go to a meet too.. :(

Next year maybe.

DrFunky
11-24-09, 03:30 PM
Youtube is that -ish-

g81gFDZq8p4

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
11-24-09, 04:54 PM
I would love to come to a meet sometime. It would be one heck of a drive from Georgia to Illinois though. And yes RightTurn, I know I need a life. I don't get off work till midnight so the only thing I have to do is play on the internet. Everyone else is in bed.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/great-lakes/178847-chicago-auto-show-2010-february-12-a.html

ga_etc
11-25-09, 02:26 AM
635 miles from Dalton to Chicago. About a 10 hour drive and a tank and a quarter of gas one way. Or $500 for a round trip flight, 2 nights in a hotel, and a rental car. I think I'd rather drive lol.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
11-25-09, 02:46 AM
Share a room with someone. Chad, Jesda and Gary are all coming in from out of state and will need lodging. You can get a decent room at the Red Roof Inn for $40, so cut that in half if you split with someone.

ga_etc
11-25-09, 03:19 AM
Maybe I can get my best friend to accompany me if I am able to go. The ETC and I are both over due for a good road trip. Last trip was to Fl a year ago. What is the cost to get into CIAS and has an official date been set for the meet?

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
11-25-09, 03:31 AM
The auto show is like $10, don't sweat it. If you can afford the drive and the hotel, its well worth the trip, even for just a weekend. I had a blast last year even though I had to work 2 of the 3 days. Dates have been set, its the second weekend the show is happening, but I don't know the exact dates. I don't have to do much planning for it since I live 20 miles away. :D

ga_etc
11-25-09, 03:50 AM
Hopefully I can do it. Sounds like it would be really fun. And I don't want to hear that you only live 20 miles away from all the action. I can't help that I live down here lol. Well I can, but you know what I mean.

Jesda
11-28-09, 12:32 AM
YeD22N0KAoc

Found the vocal track, merged it with the audio, merged the new audio with the old video. BAM.

ga_etc
11-28-09, 01:30 AM
You had too much free time on your hands today lol.