: daytime running lights

highwaycruiser
11-20-09, 08:25 AM
Have asked the question before to all of you and after much research in installing this on my 94 F wood, Difference beteen the concept on my F wood & my Roadmaster Buick, The Cadilliac, uses a plc instead of a relay, plc being the CCM, Also on the buick had to sub out the harness for the twighlight sentinal , the new one had connections for the dropping Diode, but do not see this connection in the loom on my cadilliac. Any ideas! trying To get this concept on my car without usung a jobber add on to accomplish this.Also Have access to a 96 in the wrecking yard( it went too early 96,000 miles on it& a gold key one at that!), that CCM in it should have the option on it for DRL's( CANADIAN FEATURE)!? Also if i take this ccm should i get the car keys & detach it a particular way to avoid messing it up? but in the end The wiring Question for the Dropping Diode, need help!

Stingroo
11-20-09, 10:00 AM
From my understanding, the 96's have DRLs even in the US. Not just Canada.

highwaycruiser
11-20-09, 11:16 AM
every one made on b bodies & d bodies that were shipped out from the factory outside usa had it installed, question being difference in ccm installed on Cadllliac fleetwood for domestic use in usa, did it have a different ccm,
send me a PM
Bill

Stingroo
11-20-09, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't be the person to ask; I just pick up bits and pieces from reading the forum and such Probably Jay to answer your question.

Also, edit your post and put your phone number in words so the spambots can't pick up on it. Just for your own convenience.