: Avatar Help

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-03, 12:14 AM
got a small problem here , trying to make a new avatar , first i tried to make one of my ride , once i get it down to proper size it looks like crap , the only thing i could get to come out halfway decent is the engine airbox logo as seen as my avatar now

how are you guys able to make avatars of your rides ?

ive been useing my sony digicam , copy the image off its card to paintbrush to shrink it down then pasteing to imagaing to convert to jpeg..too much work for it to look like crap

elwesso
07-12-03, 12:18 AM
What I do is I take a picture of my Q45, download the picture, open it into corel photopaint, and then do a thing called resample...... it maintains the height/width ratio, so all you have to do is specify the width/height in pixels....... if you would like, I can resize some pictures for you..... email me!!

BeelzeBob
07-12-03, 12:20 AM
Photoshop is a good tool as well - but a bit expensive.. If you can post a full-size picture here, I may be able to make something nice for you. Or, if you have one on the net, post a link and I'll go get it...

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-03, 12:20 AM
thatd be cool , cept the board wont let me e mail you , you avilable on nico ?

reminds me i wonder if my email thing works

ill post a couple of pics here in a bit

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-03, 12:26 AM
thatd be cool , cept the board wont let me e mail you , you avilable on nico ?

reminds me i wonder if my email thing works

ill post a couple of pics here in a bit

ok heres the first pic hope it went thru

elwesso
07-12-03, 12:29 AM
Is that the picture you want for your avatar??

What does it say when it says it "wont let you email me"???

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-03, 12:30 AM
somethin about ..."Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help. "

well the first one there is the only one i can post the other is too big

"EDIT": sent you a email thru nico , my addy is in the email