: New york state no longer has to buy new plates!!!

DrFunky
11-17-09, 10:44 PM
WOO HOO WE WON!!! LOL!

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Paterson-Plate-fees-were-revenue-grab

Paterson: Plate fees were revenue grab
Updated: Tuesday, 17 Nov 2009, 6:44 PM EST
Published : Tuesday, 17 Nov 2009, 6:44 PM EST

Mark Parrotte
Posted by: Kate McGowan
NEW YORK (WIVB) - Fuming taxpayers suspected it all along and now, even the governor himself says, "they were right".

The Poughkeepsie Journal says Governor Paterson admitted on a New York City radio station that the controversial new license plate fee was nothing more than a revenue grab.

State lawmakers curbed the $25 fee.

orconn
11-18-09, 12:11 AM
Well, I quess Paterson could tell the truth. He didn't have much of a political future anyway! Although he may just have a future afterall!

itschrome
11-18-09, 12:18 AM
yeah paterson is an idiot. He never knows when the shut the hell up. but luckily for us this is a good thing! i am super happy with this, ny feels too free as it is to help them selves to our money.

DrFunky
11-18-09, 03:21 AM
Now I have no problem paying some taxes, but when this dude came out with his "Pop Tax" I was like "what the hell?" :hmm: You gotta be joking! lol

Then dude admitted he didnt even wanna be governor! lol!!

itschrome
11-18-09, 04:19 AM
Now I have no problem paying some taxes, but when this dude came out with his "Pop Tax" I was like "what the hell?" :hmm: You gotta be joking! lol

Then dude admitted he didnt even wanna be governor! lol!!

half the shit this guys does leave me scratching my head, he is just an idiot. Although, his daughter. I got a pop tax for her, if you know what i mean. haha seen her around town at clubs several times, buddies actually drank with her at the mansion, till security kicked them out. :histeric: seirusly though, I'd **** her. and hey unless she's a screamer its not like daddy would catch us. haha, sorry blind joke. if he wasn't so dumb id feel bad.

westons
11-18-09, 10:52 AM
Wow that is awesome!

dkozloski
11-18-09, 11:58 AM
You took care of that problem. Now you only have about another thousand to go. As long as you're letting the liberals call the shots you're going to be taxed to death as they spread the wealth around.

DrFunky
11-18-09, 12:07 PM
You took care of that problem. Now you only have about another thousand to go. As long as you're letting the liberals call the shots you're going to be taxed to death as they spread the wealth around.

You have no idea what the poverty is like in New York State. We need a social safety net and the one we currently have is substandard and is not efficient enough to help the poor, it's why the crime rates are still so high in certain parts of the state.

Now with that said, a new NY plate was simply dumb. Lawmakers consistently said that there were other more efficient ways to collect taxes. Both the Dems AND the Repulicans fought TOGETHER on this one.

This is because Paterson didnt want to become governor. He doesnt even want the job. lol

dkozloski
11-18-09, 01:04 PM
You have no idea what the poverty is like in New York State. We need a social safety net and the one we currently have is substandard and is not efficient enough to help the poor, it's why the crime rates are still so high in certain parts of the state.

Now with that said, a new NY plate was simply dumb. Lawmakers consistently said that there were other more efficient ways to collect taxes. Both the Dems AND the Repulicans fought TOGETHER on this one.

This is because Paterson didnt want to become governor. He doesnt even want the job. lol
Pardon me. I forgot that New York still has that program where they pay people not to work to keep them in slavery to the state. It makes them dependent on the government slave masters and guarantees their vote in perpetuity. In addition the recipients entirely lose their self respect and give up on trying to work their way out of their circumstances. Somehow the blame for all this is transferred to those that are willing to work so they are robbed to pay for it all. A great plan somehow labeled social justice.

thebigjimsho
11-18-09, 01:07 PM

I bet 95% of the hoity toity Manhattan weasels have never seen downtown Buffalo or Niagara Falls on the US side...

itschrome
11-18-09, 01:10 PM
I bet 95% of the hoity toity Manhattan weasels have never seen downtown Buffalo or Niagara Falls on the US side...

forget downtown buffalo, have you been through binghamton lately? its dead, as dead as can be. broome county as a whole for that matter is dead. i grew up there and had to leave. no hope, no future there.

thebigjimsho
11-18-09, 01:22 PM
Only once. 11 years ago...

dkozloski
11-18-09, 01:35 PM
New York and New Jersey are the two most heavily taxed states in the nation. The businesses voted with their feet and moved out or simply went broke. The losers are left to pay up and suffer.

DrFunky
11-19-09, 12:03 AM

They wouldn't give a shit even if they did see it.

hell they dont even care about anything north of 5th Ave...