: Yet another Kansas Rant...

Playdrv4me
08-04-04, 07:37 AM
Sorry for the Hiatus, been getting my affairs in order with the new job and settling in here in San Antonio. Also been having some health issues unfortunately but that is still an ongoing annoyance...

Anyhow, all of you know about my Kansas hatrid. Turns out that they will continue to fook me even as I no longer live there.

Turns out that in order to register my vehicle in Texas (on the last month my tags are good of course), I have to acquire some form TR42 or whatever, have it signed by my lienholder for the BMW... IN KANSAS, then sign it myself, then have the Texas DMV sign it, then send it BACK to Kansas with all of those signatures and then and only then will they send my title to Texas, with a 15 day period for it to get there of course...

I have just about had it with that state... I hope to never have to go back there again. :madtalkin Any state, and particularly the city of Wichita, whose only recent major historical events of note include Dorothy, the BTK killer, the Wichita Horror with John and Reginald Carr and a 70's rock group (OK Kansas had some good songs) is pretty much dead in the water in my opinion. Texas aint the greatest, but damn its home.

Ok my whining (and thats about all it is) is done for now... good to be back here.

majax
08-04-04, 08:05 AM
as Bill Lumburgh would say, "yeah... m'kay" :D. Welcome back

SCREW KANSAS :bouncy: unless someone here likes Kansas :suspense:

AirJigga25
08-04-04, 09:20 AM
http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2004/08/03/topeka____not_as_bad_as_you_think/

ha ha ha well well well

unclefred
08-04-04, 03:21 PM
IT IS SO GOOD TO NOTICE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME!!
KANSAS HAS ****ED ME OVER ALL OF MY LIFE *ESPECIALLY HERE RECENTLY*

I've never seen such a level of stupidity and incoherency in my LIFE...
I'm surrounded by: Hostile ignorant *******s over here!

If not for what this town has done to me, I'd be back in business RIGHT NOW

(You think Withita is ignorant, drive 40 miles to hutch sometime)

[/rant]

PS: I love a Texas... No bullshit or games there and less stupid hostile ****s (they usually become shot)
And you know the best legal defense when you put one of those idiots in the ground is:
"He needed killin"

And your women they can do things to you that Kansas women could not even learn
Good lord

I love the south and the east

AirJigga25
08-04-04, 03:25 PM
this post just reminded me of this dude who I met in Utah. He grew up in Kansas and then he went to JUCO down in Texas and he said he would never move back. He said he loved the San Antonio area and said it was crazy fun.

interesting though...i never knew kansas sucked until today.

unclefred
08-04-04, 03:45 PM
This Kansas is a sick sick place
I've been robbed of my future by these dimwitted ****s
I'm getting it back however and I am going to cancel this town some day

majax
08-05-04, 04:09 PM
On the news today: Huge fire in Witchita Kansas several businesses burn down hahaha, serious.

Spock
08-06-04, 03:00 AM
Even Dorothy was screwed by Kansas!