: Leather Cleaning and Conditioning

PGA2B
11-04-09, 01:24 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Leatherique Pristine cleaner and Rejuvenator oils?
http://www.superiorcarcare.net/leleca.html

jwall09
11-04-09, 02:02 PM
I just ordered it. Havent used it but im excited to.

PGA2B
11-04-09, 02:18 PM
Please post your results!!

familyvette
11-04-09, 02:19 PM
Just ordered some off ebay just now too. Can't wait to try it out

CTBB
12-24-09, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the tip on this product! Just noticed some blue denim "transfer" on my Cashmere leather the other day, and was gonna get out the Lexol. Read over their website info and went to order, but was put off by their $2.00 "handling" fee, then $16.00 for standard UPS, including additional "possible handling", to the tune of near $60 for the 16oz Conditioner and 16oz Cleaner. Went back a little later and checked "special Holiday pricing" and ordered the same kit for $44 shipped. Anyone need a stocking stuffer?

Glenn

CTBB
12-31-09, 03:27 PM
Just an additional note on the Leatherique website info. Recommended treatment for the vinyl, including dash-top, is, get this, Vaseline petroleum jelly! Slather it on, close up the car in the sun for a few hours then wipe excess and buff. I applaud these folks for sharing this, rather than coming up with some "magic" cleaner/conditioner to justify a wallet raid.

Glenn

torched10
01-21-10, 12:20 PM
Id be wary of the nightime glare of using Vaseline on the dash--and i cant imagine sitting on vaseline covered seats.
BTW, i get my Lexol products at the NAPA dealer and ACE hardware.so no handling/shipping/I also find that Amazon.com has most car care products, including the hard to find micro-fiber wash mitts,and their fees are reasonable