: McCormic & Schmick Veterans Appreciation Meal

orconn
11-04-09, 11:54 AM
Once again McCormick & Schmick Seafood Restaurants will be honoring veterans with a free entree on Sunday, November 8, 2009. For details Google McCormick & Schmick Veterans.

dkozloski
11-04-09, 03:35 PM
I'll probably whip up a pot of Navy beans on Veterans Day.

orconn
11-04-09, 05:21 PM
Yeah, the closest McCormick and Schmick resyaurant to me is in the Reston Town Center about 120 miles north of Richmond. But I thought some of the other vets on the Forum might be able to take advantage of their offer. I often ate at McC. & Sch. restaurants in the L.A. fincial district (my favoritwe) and Beverly Hills and found them to be quite good and pleasant eateries.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-04-09, 06:33 PM
Wow, that's a pretty upscale restaurant. The only one in MN that I know of is in an especially high end area of one of the highest end suburbs in the twin cities.

orconn
11-04-09, 08:33 PM
^^^^ Yes, McCormick & Schmick Seaford Restaurants are rather upscale, but not out of line with the quality of their sea food and their service. I've found that like many chains some locations are better than others, although the quality of the food has been high in all the locations. No I don't own stock in McCormick & Schmick, nor do I have any other interest in their success!