: Heed the warnings of horrible customer service!!!

Madillac
08-03-04, 01:26 PM
For those of you that have multiple hotrods possibly including Mustangs I would avoid business with these guys... This link is to a story about a run in with AMP in Phoenix... the story is sorta long but well worth the reading.
http://forum.1320stangs.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-04, 09:53 PM
just registered to show support , hope yall dont mind me as the ambassador for cadillac .......

illumina
08-03-04, 11:24 PM
that sort of thing really pisses me off to no end! i too was in the military, and to think that those asswipes treated a service member that way makes me sick. people like that are pure ignorant, to do that sort of thing to that guy, or anyone else for that matter (appears that was only one of many cases). and i know the cost of living in the military, and knowing that, YES money is hard to come by and even harder earned when in the service. i hope to god that he calls an attorney and gets the legal process underway ASAP.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-04, 11:57 PM
man was money tight when i was in , seems like all we had was enough for our cars if we lived in base houseing ....wish there was something more we could do

carguy16
08-04-04, 09:32 AM
Yeh, $1,000.00 bucks a month for a private, No thank you! Just one of the many reasons I would never join the Army. Thats only $12,000.00 per year, peanuts.

Although you get free medical, dental, food, housing, uniforms, and what not, it still doesnt seem worth it. I dont know how those in the military can pull it off. I was told by a recruiter that they have service bay's which you can use, all you do is pay $10.00 and you can use anything in the shop, or something to that extent...

I have heard that military housing is not that good. Supposedly they will come out and fix something 24/7.

Not to mention, you get paid salary. No over time at all. :( I really dont see how you can get ahead. On the other hand, you also get money for college...

Thing's get complicated fast...

CADDYBLACK99
08-04-04, 01:48 PM
Good reading! I feel for the guy. I hope things work out okay for him. No one should be treated like that, especially under the threat of violence (isn't that terrorism?) That is bad business, lost credibility, lost business. That thread has reached china and afghanistan! They (AMP) will have to close up shop, change their name and re-open just to begin the deception all over again. People like that do not deserve to be in business. :helpless: