11-03-09, 04:30 PM
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/668961/2087e8ec/servische_lowridert.html

CIWS
11-03-09, 04:59 PM
Check them out. :)

OffThaHorseCEO
11-03-09, 05:03 PM
Middle East Lowriders
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/Offthahorseceo/utf-8BcG9zdC0xMDA0NS0xMDkzMTkwMTE3L.jpg

bierman.d
11-03-09, 05:20 PM
Dats DOPE!

Stingroo
11-03-09, 05:25 PM
Oh my god.. a Cutlass.

You sir, have made me shed a tear this day. I DISPISE Cutlass lowriders. I wish I could key the shit out of every single one of them. Grrr.

OffThaHorseCEO
11-03-09, 05:36 PM
Oh my god.. a Cutlass.

You sir, have made me shed a tear this day. I DISPISE Cutlass lowriders. I wish I could key the shit out of every single one of them. Grrr.

haha what? why?

i mean, i understand they are about as common to lowriding as civics are to ricing but why else?

i only hate when someone takes an OLDS 442 and makes it a lowrider.....shame

Stingroo
11-03-09, 06:27 PM
Sentimental value. My dad had one that he bought when I was 2. I still to this day remember where it came from, and where it was sitting on the lot. I want another one some day to rebuild it.

It was an '84 Cutlass Supreme without a vinyl top, had the 307, but he blew that up when I was about 9. So we (well, really my dad and his friend, I just kinda undid a bolt here and there, etc.) shoehorned a 455 under the hood. It would eat Mustangs for breakfast all day.

Then, a few months later, my mom was driving it home one night and fell asleep behind the wheel (I have no idea how, that car was LOUD), and wrecked it, but dad refused to let it go, so we bought a donor car that got rear ended and put the front clip on it, and replaced a door. So the car was half blue, half brown, and would still smoke a brand new showroom Mustang. It was awesome. It had no mufflers because one day, it just pretty much fell off.

I remember one day I had to be picked up from school, and my dad was running a little bit late... and the principal came out and stood with me because the school was in a pretty rough neighborhood, and he asked me if I knew what kind of car my dad drove. I told him that it didn't matter. So he asks me what color it is, and I said again that it didn't matter. So the principal asks why, and I said "You'll hear it before you see it, I promise."

Man... memories... :( My mom gave the car away in 2002 when we moved to Maine. I have no idea where it is. Knowing my luck, it's rotting somewhere in a graveyard, covered in snow. I would love to find the actual car, but since I don't think it's possible, someday, I want another.

So that's my (long) post about why I dislike Cutlass lowriders.

OffThaHorseCEO
11-03-09, 06:41 PM
Sentimental value. My dad had one that he bought when I was 2. I still to this day remember where it came from, and where it was sitting on the lot. I want another one some day to rebuild it.

It was an '84 Cutlass Supreme without a vinyl top, had the 307, but he blew that up when I was about 9. So we (well, really my dad and his friend, I just kinda undid a bolt here and there, etc.) shoehorned a 455 under the hood. It would eat Mustangs for breakfast all day.

Then, a few months later, my mom was driving it home one night and fell asleep behind the wheel (I have no idea how, that car was LOUD), and wrecked it, but dad refused to let it go, so we bought a donor car that got rear ended and put the front clip on it, and replaced a door. So the car was half blue, half brown, and would still smoke a brand new showroom Mustang. It was awesome. It had no mufflers because one day, it just pretty much fell off.

I remember one day I had to be picked up from school, and my dad was running a little bit late... and the principal came out and stood with me because the school was in a pretty rough neighborhood, and he asked me if I knew what kind of car my dad drove. I told him that it didn't matter. So he asks me what color it is, and I said again that it didn't matter. So the principal asks why, and I said "You'll hear it before you see it, I promise."

Man... memories... :( My mom gave the car away in 2002 when we moved to Maine. I have no idea where it is. Knowing my luck, it's rotting somewhere in a graveyard, covered in snow. I would love to find the actual car, but since I don't think it's possible, someday, I want another.

So that's my (long) post about why I dislike Cutlass lowriders.

so your mom crashed it, then you mom gave it away?

maybe you should hate your mom, not the lowrider...

seriously i hate donks, and i hate to see a Caprice up on 30 inch wheels. Anytime i see one i think the person shouldnt be allowed to own a caprice, but then i stop and think, "well, if it was mine it would be on 14 inch wheels and an inch or less from the ground, and somebody would be hating me for having it."

so to each his own right? (except i still hate donks, and i think lowrider is a better "fate" for a car than donk)

Stingroo
11-03-09, 06:56 PM
I agree on the donk vs. lowrider thing somewhat, but really, I hate them both. lol