: Shop Manuals available

R-Caddy
11-02-09, 10:07 PM
Hey guys. Check this out. Might be what we have been waiting for :thumbsup:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=5934

CateraMV6
11-02-09, 11:38 PM
Dont see the Catera being covered there... All others are listed though...

Matera97
11-02-09, 11:39 PM
Has anyone bought one of these?

jsferra1
11-03-09, 10:02 AM
Hello,

Just an F.Y.I. I sent an email asking if the Catera is listed and this is what I got back.

"Hi Jim, the 2000 Catera is completely covered. $15 includes shipping"

So I placed and order for one will see how that works out.

Jim ...

CateraMV6
11-03-09, 11:10 AM
Hello,

Just an F.Y.I. I sent an email asking if the Catera is listed and this is what I got back.

"Hi Jim, the 2000 Catera is completely covered. $15 includes shipping"

So I placed and order for one will see how that works out.

Jim ...
:rant2:
GRRRRR.... :banghead: Damn you, I just spent 90$ on a new set for the 2000-2001 manuals...

jsferra1
11-03-09, 01:52 PM
:rant2:
GRRRRR.... :banghead: Damn you, I just spent 90$ on a new set for the 2000-2001 manuals...

Not too fast there CateraMV6 There 15.0 shipped but who is to say there any good.

I picked up one of them op-con tools from ebay and I'm still fighting with them to get one that works, I'm told the cable will not work with Vista. Hmm a cable that will not work with vista :confused: the cable did not work with XP either I think it is a bad op-con tool.

Jim ...

CateraMV6
11-03-09, 11:16 PM
Not too fast there CateraMV6 There 15.0 shipped but who is to say there any good.

I picked up one of them op-con tools from ebay and I'm still fighting with them to get one that works, I'm told the cable will not work with Vista. Hmm a cable that will not work with vista :confused: the cable did not work with XP either I think it is a bad op-con tool.

Jim ...

I had problems with my unit too, then I had it shipped back for repairs then, somehow package got lost so I am in about 40$ on that...
:helpless:

Mine would connect to the car then it would start clicking like a bomb non-stop... and thats all I got out of it. :mad2: