: Newbie

anthonym65201
10-31-09, 08:15 PM
Hello, All. I am new to this site and have been looking at getting a new car (possible used). I have been looking at the following cars. The Audi A5, STS-v and the Hyundai genesis. I know its a Hyundai but it is a nice car. My only concern is that the STS-V is no longer going to be in the Cadillac line up! Any recommendations. I am basically looking for a sport luxury car. I look forward to hearing from you all.:confused:

jwall09
11-01-09, 01:48 AM
A5 is a neat car, Audi is always a very clean and sophisticated car with technology. I have no experience with the other. As for the STS-V, once you drive one, play with manual shifting, there is no comparison to these other two cars. Plus, the STSV offers some serious features: rain sense wipers, auto brights, voice command, keyless (just have it in your pocket), push button start, variations of traction control, one Fing sexy Cadillac with its low and wide stance. On top of all that it is 469 American horse power! It would eat your A5 and probably the S5 as well.

So my advice is this, if you want a coupe that is super sexy - A5. If you want a car that looks super hot and performances just as good as it looks while seating 5 comfortably, STS-V. I promise you wont regret it. Try to get a certified and your good for up to 100K miles bumper to bumper. Thats my only regret, mines not certified.

inurok
11-01-09, 02:35 PM
Go for a pre-owned STS-V. All your friends with think you bought a 2009 CTS-V :)