: 1990 Cadillac Brougham 5.7 L (350 in³) L05/LLO FI V8, 175 to

slamncaddydoes
10-30-09, 09:30 PM
Hello Cadillac owners.. Okay Im back on the site, don't own my 93 deville anymore, but I did run across a 1990 Brougham with the 5.7L in it. Had the guys put a battery in it and it started right up.. The car got hit bad on driver side so i only got the motor.

My question will this engine go right into my 1991 Chevrolet Caprice without lots of changes?

Thanks is advance looking to get started

slamncaddydoes
10-31-09, 11:58 AM
[quote=slamncaddydoes;2048553]Hello Cadillac owners.. Okay Im back on the site, don't own my 93 deville anymore, but I did run across a 1990 Brougham @ the junk yard with the 5.7L in it. asked the guys to put a battery in it and it started right up..no knocks odom close to 175K The car got hit bad on driver side so i only got the motor.

My question will this engine go right into my 1991 Chevrolet Caprice without lots of changes?, it prev. had a 305 that finally passed away, oil starvation, she leaked slowly but constantly. Also would existing trans bolt right up.. Im quick to say that my chevy will have a caddy heart, but the motor appears to be loaned from Chevy any how. All GM fine with me.

Thanks is advance looking to get started, Im re-sending this out in hopes of some helpful advice, cant wait to slamsomemore caddy does