: Staying for Good!

2dfx
08-03-04, 12:13 AM
AH well I hate to bug y'all with my messages of return, but I've missed this forums and all its wonders! So I might as well stay here for good and keep an eye on when will sell his Q and get a damn Caddy already! ;)

majax
08-03-04, 04:27 AM
thats cool to hear you say you here for good! Yeah your right Elwesso needs a cadi, I think though one of his parents have a Fleetwood.

Ralph
08-03-04, 04:36 AM
thats cool to hear you say you here for good! Yeah your right Elwesso needs a cadi, I think though one of his parents have a Fleetwood.

His Grandpa has a mint low mi. Fleetwood RWD. There are a few people here who need Caddies so they can really appreciate the experience. ;)

Hey 2dfx, remember last year when I was gone for a couple of months, and I came back. You grilled me pretty good as to where I was. :devil: But I won't do that to you. :shhh:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-04, 01:39 PM
i scared ralphie off lol.....

elvis and wes need to get into some nice detroit iron !

elwesso
08-03-04, 01:56 PM
I am no longer needed here... Everyone just responds for me, and knows more about me than I do!!! :D

Wouldnt have it anyother way.....

Glad to see you back 2d, in all your canadian glory! :D if youll notice my sig I am selling my Q, and I wont rule out getting a caddy.....

2dfx
08-03-04, 02:14 PM
Hey 2dfx, remember last year when I was gone for a couple of months, and I came back. You grilled me pretty good as to where I was. :devil: But I won't do that to you. :shhh:

You left me stranded as the only active Canuck :cool: S'ok Ralph, I only grill you because I miss you :rolleyes:

Glad to see you back 2d, in all your canadian glory! :D if youll notice my sig I am selling my Q, and I wont rule out getting a caddy.....

You're selling it for $6500? You could EASILY get a late 90's Caddy for that cash! Depends on what you want, but by all means, look around!

Thankyou all. It's good to be back! ;)

elwesso
08-03-04, 02:46 PM
If I had to get one Id either get a 96 ETC which I went and looked at one, or a 98 STS, but those are hard to find.....

2dfx
08-03-04, 05:39 PM
If I had to get one Id either get a 96 ETC which I went and looked at one, or a 98 STS, but those are hard to find.....
A local dealership here is selling a 98 STS, black on black, 34,000mi for $13,100CAD, whatever that is in USD!

elwesso
08-03-04, 06:08 PM
Thats about 9900 which is outta my price range...

RERM
08-04-04, 12:31 AM

Check out Cadiauto.com, should be driving distance for you.