All I can say is HOLLY SCHNIKIES!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/nevada.car.crash.home/

And they walked away from it...

bierman.d
10-29-09, 11:13 PM
Now I'm really afraid to sleep.

blue07cts
10-30-09, 09:29 AM
I don't know why, but i could see this happening to me, Yeah that's gonna suck!

Rolex
10-30-09, 10:23 AM
That is messed up. :pwn:

Kristin Palmer and Trent Wood were asleep in their home last week when a motorist allegedly drove into their bedroom around 4 a.m., mistakenly believing it was his ex-girlfriend's home.

Allegedly my ass!

Eric Cross is accused of drunken driving, battery with a deadly weapon, possession of a stolen vehicle, driving without a license and careless driving for his alleged role in the crash

This guy sounds like a real dirt bag. Drunken driving alone is enough for me to put him in front of a firing squad. Top that with the fact that he stole the car, probably had his license revoked for prior DUI, and drove that car into their house with INTENT to harm, and I think he should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Stingroo
10-30-09, 01:48 PM
I agree Rolex.

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was something about a fortune cookie. (You know, the thing where they claim that any fortune cookie can have the words "in bed" added to the end and it will make sense.)

lol

ga_etc
10-30-09, 03:16 PM
That is messed up. :pwn:

Allegedly my ass!

This guy sounds like a real dirt bag. Drunken driving alone is enough for me to put him in front of a firing squad. Top that with the fact that he stole the car, probably had his license revoked for prior DUI, and drove that car into their house with INTENT to harm, and I think he should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

I love how they say allegedly too. Allegedly is when there's no witnesses and it's one party's word against the other's, not when the fire department has to come out and remove a car from on top of someone...

Yeah, he did it thinking it was his EX's house and was going to try to run over her. I am surprised though, that a Cobalt will go through a house.

Sevillian273
11-01-09, 08:37 PM
I am surprised though, that a Cobalt will go through a house.

:histeric:

A Cobalt will allegedly go through a house.