: Is D3 doing anything with the new SRX?

TheCaptain
10-28-09, 06:21 PM
I really enjoy what D3 does for the rest of the Cadillac lineup, so is the tradition continuing with the new SRX? I can't wait to see what you guys have in store! :cool2:

RADARB8
12-10-09, 10:31 AM
what is D3. ??:hmm:

Lord Cadillac
12-10-09, 12:51 PM
what is D3. ??:hmm:
Click the ad cube that says D3Cadillac to the right.. Being there's a turbo version of the SRX, I have a feeling D3 will get involved. Let's see what hey have to say...

RADARB8
12-10-09, 05:19 PM
Click the ad cube that says D3Cadillac to the right.. Being there's a turbo version of the SRX, I have a feeling D3 will get involved. Let's see what hey have to say...

:brainfart: thanks you LORD! I apreciate that....

Dr. Design
12-16-09, 09:54 PM
Hello,
Thanks for the post. Yes, we certainly plan to get involved with the new SRX. However we are waiting for the new turbo version to come out before we start getting too involved. There is great appeal to the turbo DI motor and we will certainly do a good deal of development work on it.

We are filled with customer cars right now, so we cant look into any development right now. However at the end of January we will be looking for some development SRX's to start on upgrades.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I really enjoy what D3 does for the rest of the
Cadillac lineup, so is the tradition continuing with the new SRX? I can't wait to see what you guys have in store! :cool2:

Lord Cadillac
05-13-10, 01:38 PM
Any updates on this? I think turbo is going to be a big part of Cadillac's future.. Everybody's "performance" future, in fact...

Dr. Design
08-21-10, 11:42 AM
Unfortunately the turbo side of the SRX has been put on hold due to low production from GM. However we will continue to develop for the V6 AWD package. We have already begun development and should have something released by SEMA 2010!!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Any updates on this? I think turbo is going to be a big part of Cadillac's future.. Everybody's "performance" future, in fact...