: Forza Motorsport 3 out soon...

OffThaHorseCEO
10-24-09, 08:48 PM
i dont know how many gamers we have on this board. to those gamers id like to ask: Are you excited for Forza Motorsport 3?!

my only gripe is the severe under-representation of the Cadillac brand. They have:
2004 Cadillac CTS-V
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
2008 Cadillac #8 Remington Shaving CTS-V
2002 Cadillac #6 Team Cadillac Northstar LMP-02

4 cars total, 3 being a CTS-V (one race-spec) and one being a straight up race car.

where is the cadillac cien
cadillac sixteen
Cadillac XLR-V
Cadillac STS-V
Cadillac Sportwagon (CTS Wagon)
Cadillac STSi

wasnt the STS the most powerful FWD production car at one point?

yet they have 8 million honda Civics

i think we should all email Turn 10 (the developer) and try to get either an STS or an ETC in there along with the Cien, XLR-V, and Sixteen.

Who's with me?

gary88
10-24-09, 08:57 PM
I have mine preordered, will be getting it on Tuesday. So excited :rock:

Hopefully they make the CTS-V actually drivable in this game. The V in Forza 2 understeered like a pig unless you tuned it perfectly.

OffThaHorseCEO
10-24-09, 09:07 PM
I have mine preordered, will be getting it on Tuesday. So excited :rock:

Hopefully they make the CTS-V actually drivable in this game. The V in Forza 2 understeered like a pig unless you tuned it perfectly.

i tuned one of mine for a bit of oversteer. unfortunately i had to add one of those big ugly wings to it and kept it in class A at A850

my other one was a beast, engine swap had it pushing 250mph but i couldnt control it haha

i got my copy for my bday on september 30th, along with a 12 month subscription to Live. Too bad i had to wait to get the actual game

V-Eight
10-24-09, 09:20 PM
I played the demo and found I didn't enjoy it as much as FM2, we'll see if I get it or not. I really wanna try out the 09V in it.

Stingroo
10-24-09, 10:19 PM
The demo was sex on an xbox. I'm getting it for sure.

Anyone here have XBL? :) I sense a friendly CadillacForums Forza session in the works!

OffThaHorseCEO
10-24-09, 10:27 PM
The demo was sex on an xbox. I'm getting it for sure.

Anyone here have XBL? :) I sense a friendly CadillacForums Forza session in the works!

Gamertag: CRUNKATRON

someone should make a CF livery for one of the caddy's

Stingroo
10-24-09, 10:29 PM
My GT = Stingroo

gary88
10-24-09, 10:34 PM
Gamertag = itsgary

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-24-09, 10:51 PM
Mine is Saber2580. I am usually playing COD though.

Stingroo
10-24-09, 10:54 PM
I play COD mostly too. Though I dabble in Forza 2 with friends, and occasionally I hit up the streets of Midnight Club LA, and play some GTA4 now and again.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-24-09, 11:19 PM
Send me a friend request. I am not on nearly as much as I used to be but I go on with friends a few nights a week.

Stingroo
10-24-09, 11:20 PM
Done. :)

V-Eight
10-24-09, 11:38 PM
Mine is Laganfar, add me and maybe we can play some FM2 for now.

Stingroo
10-24-09, 11:46 PM
I'd be down. :) Added.

OffThaHorseCEO
10-25-09, 12:09 AM
anyone who plays forza 2 and needs some cash hit me up...

im somethin like a balla due to auction house earnings

ill buy and gift you a car or buy one of your cars for 2 million dollars

hey would any of you guys be willing to start an endurance race with me then drop out?

i need a million online credits for the achievement

V-Eight
10-25-09, 12:25 AM
Hm....I like cash lol

OffThaHorseCEO
10-25-09, 12:34 AM
Hm....I like cash lol

in game cash of course

Stingroo
10-25-09, 12:46 AM
I'm friggin broke on Forza 2. So I'd be interested. lol

And I'd gladly do the endurance race thing with you, so long as you did with me later too, I need that achievement as well.

Hop online and let's play! :D

V-Eight
10-25-09, 12:51 AM
in game cash of course

For sure lol

OffThaHorseCEO
10-26-09, 12:28 AM
Gamestop is doing a midnight launch of Forza 3. I actually have Monday off so I'm gonna take the day and finish up the arcade mode and time trial achievements on Forza 2. If any of you will be available to help me with the 1 million dollar online credits please message me anytime tomorrow.

Again Gamertag is CRUNKATRON.

I also have every car in the game so in return for the help ill help you with either the achievement cars or money

Stingroo
10-26-09, 08:33 AM
I'm free today any time after 12 noon. Let's play. :D

I really do have the best college schedule. LOL

R6DTS
10-26-09, 11:30 AM
Forza 3 is awesome, I cant wait..played the xbox demo. I dont have internet though so Ill be playing offline. Way better than Forza 2. I love the physics and handling and dynamics of the cars, most realistic of any game by far

itschrome
10-26-09, 12:38 PM
I have no interest in FM3 at all. I bought FM2 and foundthe game rather dull and gernally not a very good racing game by any standard. Infact no racing game i've tried on the Xbox has really been any good. When and IF GT5 ever gets released i will be buying a PS3 the day before the game comes out.

billc83
10-26-09, 12:44 PM
I liked Forza 2. It came packaged with my XBOX 360 when I bought it. Can't beat that. Haven't played for months, though. Maybe I'll have to check this out.

I can't imagine staying up until midnight just to pick up a game. That being said, I DID pick up GTA4 at midnight when it came out. I was coming back from a bar and saw the line in front of Gamestop. Figured, what the hell?

Stingroo
10-26-09, 12:46 PM
I stayed for the midnight launch of GTA San Andreas. And I skipped school the next day to play it. lol

gary88
10-26-09, 01:09 PM
I went to the Halo 3 midnight launch for some reason. I ended up getting a free GTA4 shirt while waiting in line and sold Halo a few months later.

I'll be free to play Forza 3 Tuesday after 7ish, pre-ordered it on amazon with release date delivery. Although I'll probably start off on career mode for awhile.

V-Eight
10-26-09, 07:06 PM
I liked Forza 2. It came packaged with my XBOX 360 when I bought it. Can't beat that. Haven't played for months, though. Maybe I'll have to check this out.

I can't imagine staying up until midnight just to pick up a game. That being said, I DID pick up GTA4 at midnight when it came out. I was coming back from a bar and saw the line in front of Gamestop. Figured, what the hell?

Back from the bar at 12? For shame lol

Stingroo
10-26-09, 07:28 PM
^ You should get on. OffThaHorse and I are playing a game right now.

V-Eight
10-26-09, 07:37 PM
^ You should get on. OffThaHorse and I are playing a game right now.

I gotta go out in a few mins

Stingroo
10-26-09, 07:44 PM
Excuses excuses.

lol Nah, I'm going for food and he is too I think. Gary's online too though. We need to play tonight or something.

OffThaHorseCEO
10-26-09, 09:04 PM
I'm usually up until 1am anyways either reading or trying to learn J2ME or playin games or just all kinds of random stuff so this isn't out of the ordinary. Also I rarely buy new games like this I just REALLY like Forza and had to have it right away. The last game I bought was Street Fighter 4. I had it preordered and payed off as soon as gamestop had a sku for it. I didn't go in late or anything but the manager of the location let me get it 2 days before street date since he knew I REALLY wanted it.

Guys I'm still on tonight. Working on the knocking out all the time trials and arcade races. Have to get rid of all these cars and all this money (200millionish) so feel free to hit me up.

I can give away $10million at a time. Hit me up on Live (Crunkatron) if interested with your CF username and ill give you the details

Sevillian273
10-26-09, 09:28 PM
Burnout Paradise ftw:yup:

OffThaHorseCEO
10-26-09, 11:27 PM
They suggested we show up at 10pm to "line up" to make sure we get our copy of the game.

We show up at 10:20 and there's one guy outside in a Lancer Evo X (pretty nice as far as imports go, simple and clean). I'm number 2 in line hehe. I left to pick up some groceries and kill some time, I'm sure there's no risk of the game "selling out" here

Stingroo
10-26-09, 11:39 PM
Honestly... if you can actually give away 10mil. I could do with that. It'd be enough to get me literally every car I want in that game. lol

OffThaHorseCEO
10-27-09, 12:31 AM
Every car you want maybe...every car in the game probably not. I think I spent 15 mil collecting them all.

Put up a mazda axela on the auction house. Paint it white with a big red square on the hood and sides

Put it up as 1,000,000 starting bid, 10 mil buyout. 8 hour auction, not featured. As soon as I get home I'll buy it

OffThaHorseCEO
10-28-09, 02:40 PM
this is supposedly the "official DLC cars request thread". (http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/86/3140501/ShowThread.aspx#3140501)

if its really official im assuming Turn 10 monitors it and bases decisions on how many requests a certain car gets and how feasible it is to add it in.

If you guys agree that we dont need more hondas nissans toyotas etc. or if you would like to see more cadillacs in the game id like you to post here please.

this is what i used for DLC requests

id like to see

1996+ Cadillac STS
1996+ Cadillac ETC
Cadillac XLR-V
Cadillav STS-V
Cadillac Sixteen
Cadillac Allante
Buick Reatta
1987 Oldsmobile 442
1966 Oldsmobile Toronado or similiar(1967-1970) Cadillac Eldorado

posting is pretty simple and theres not much to registering. if you already have xbox live your username is your gamertag. you just link the forum to your gamer tag and youre good to go...

again if you agree and feel we need more cadillacs please post in that thread