: Leather Cleaner/ Conditioner

PGA2B
10-19-09, 09:49 PM
What does everyone use to clean and condition the interior? I don't want to loose the nice leather smell......

jwall09
10-20-09, 01:24 AM
I have been using Lexol; however, im about to try out Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and cleaner. Read some pretty great reviews on it.

jedhead
10-20-09, 03:28 AM
I like to use Zymol.

Bob

PGA2B
10-20-09, 08:20 AM
Anyone use the Zaino Brothers Leather care? I am going to Zaino my car this weekend. Previous owner did not take very good care of the paint. I know the outside products are excellent just thought the interior products should be equally good.

jwall09
10-21-09, 02:02 AM
Anyone use the Zaino Brothers Leather care? I am going to Zaino my car this weekend. Previous owner did not take very good care of the paint. I know the outside products are excellent just thought the interior products should be equally good.

I almost got the Zainos last night when i placed another order for car wash, Z2, Z5, Z6, clay bar and the additive to allow me to do multiple coats in 24hrs. After reading the reviews and explanation on autogeek about the rejuv leather products i was 100% sold. I also did a Google and saw that a lot of exotic car owners use it, so if they can put it in their 100-300k cars and love it, it passes my initial test. Now time to try it out. Pretty impressive how it works in reverse of every other leather product out there. Conditions first, cleans second. I wont explain, ill just post what autogeek says about it.

"Leatherique Prestine Clean is part of a two-step leather maintenance system. Step one is Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil. This oil nourishes the leather and forces contaminants out of the pores. Prestine Clean then removes these contaminants from the surface of the leather and leaves it with a clean, matte sheen. This is the only leather care system that calls for the conditioner to be used first, and it makes perfect sense! The leather absorbs as much of the oil as it can and expels the rest to the surface, along with all the contamination. Leatherique Prestine Clean then cleans the surface to leave your leather cleaned and conditioned without the sticky film caused by some leather products."