: My Resignation

BUILDINGCTSAMG
08-01-04, 05:09 PM
Hello Friends,
It is with a lot of regret that I have submitted my resignation as a moderator to cadillacforums. This is not a sudden decision, but one that has been timed out to allow a smooth and excellent transition period. I am resigning due to personal time and comittment reasons, that include being a chairmen of a political campaign in georgia. I will simply not have enough time to pay attention to this site.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this time weve had together, and will accept me back to the family after i suffer what i believe will be a horrible defeat novemeber 2nd.

You guys will be well taken care of so be nice to one another and keep on modding.

majax
08-01-04, 06:21 PM
Well you have been here longer than I have so I think you would know you are welcome back whenever :D. Who are you campaining for? Oh, and I'm sure we all look forward to your return in a few months.

-Alexandr

Msilva954
08-01-04, 06:41 PM
"i believe will be a horrible defeat novemeber 2nd"

Im assuming George Bush........I could be wrong though.

elwesso
08-01-04, 06:54 PM
You were a hell of a mod... Really appreciated your help in the CTS and SRX sections... You really transformed those sections...

And like he said, this has been in the planning for a while and we are very excited about the new upcoming plans for the CTS sections he will leave behind.....

Again, from the administration team we really appreciated your help in this section.. And Im glad your leaving in high spirits unlike a few other mods we've lost in the past.....

We will have "your seat warm" for you when you return! :)

urbanski
08-01-04, 07:16 PM
Hey, best wishes man.
I've resigned mod/supermod and admin jobs on vBull forums many times....
it always sucks to leave, but reality beckons....

Good luck with your personal life and cheers to you!!

~urb

Elvislives666
08-01-04, 07:41 PM
I hope this new spare time is used wisely by working on Phase Two of your CTS mods instead of working for some liar which you know all politicians are... Good luck!

-Elvis

Elvis
08-01-04, 10:01 PM
:hmm: W T F ?!?!?

;)

RBraczyk
08-01-04, 11:12 PM
Dear god he's cloned...

BUILDINGCTSAMG
08-02-04, 12:23 AM
LOL
Its a weird campaign, its not a person its a constituitional amendment....I wont say what it is because people on this foum arent very receptive....anyway i hope it goes well, georgia is quite conservative and its more of a liberal campaign.....anyway ill try to be around here once in a while, and ill defn be around for the next few days till i go back down to atl

caddieboy
08-02-04, 02:19 AM
I hope everyone has enjoyed this time weve had together, and will accept me back to the family after i suffer what i believe will be a horrible defeat novemeber 2nd.

You'll be missed. I've enjoyed your contribution and modding the short time I've been here. Hope to have you back real soon. Best of luck in all you do!

Adam
08-02-04, 02:31 AM
good luck and take it easy. nice car by the way, show them politicians how its done.

airbalancer
08-02-04, 07:26 AM
LOL
Its a weird campaign, its not a person its a constituitional amendment....I wont say what it is because people on this foum arent very receptive....anyway i hope it goes well, georgia is quite conservative and its more of a liberal campaign.....anyway ill try to be around here once in a while, and ill defn be around for the next few days till i go back down to atl

I am on the left side I can take it!
Economic Left/Right: -5.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.26

Elvis
08-02-04, 09:48 AM
Seriously, it's an outstanding opportunity at your age to take something like this on, win or lose, whatever the cause. It will also tell you if this is the sort of thing you'll ever want to do again. If so, you'll be in a very good position two years from now to work in another similar campaign.

That kind of work fascinates me, I'll be interested to hear from you when the campaign is over. Then you can tell us all about it! (I won't bust your balls ;) )

Good luck! (sort of)

D148L0
08-02-04, 09:56 AM
Good luck man... :thumbsup:

BeelzeBob
08-02-04, 03:38 PM
Like Wes said - it's been really great to have you on the team and whenever you find the time is right to get back on board, we'll be happy to accommodate you.. Thank you for all you've done to this point...

Good luck...

Ralph
08-02-04, 03:54 PM
Yes, do come back!