: Need picture of interior with cashmere/ebony combination

Harry_Wild
10-17-09, 12:22 AM
I trying to locate interior photos for a 2009 XLR-V but even a XLR would be okay showing the Cashmere/Ebony color scheme. Does anyone know a link that I can find such photos?

Thanks.

Harry_Wild
11-04-09, 08:13 AM
Found a similar picture of the interior in another brand! Looks very nice combo! Car has been sold!

ccclarke
02-07-10, 02:31 PM
Here's three I found. '09 Black Raven, non-V.
CC

Woodstock
02-07-10, 04:56 PM
Harry,

Have you found any XLR-Vs that you've made offers on, have you bought, or are you still looking?

Regards,
--woodstock

Harry_Wild
02-19-10, 11:24 PM
Hi Woodstock,

I am still looking! The range of prices are pretty wide and so are the prices between years. 2009 has been a bitch! This fall dealer had a offer for a V for $74K and I called dealership again - still has the V and now they want $89K! I was mad as hell! I kind of gave up looking for a month and half! Just got back into the swing of things yesterday!

I did look at some on ebay but kind got scared after some potential fraud listings. I been doing autotrader.com. But the private listing about 70% never reply back.

I have to decide if I want a 08' or 09' and if I want to spend that much for it! I don't like the fact that the radio has no ipod support either. Windscreen is extra too!

I just be patient again. Kind of picky - looking for a cream puff model or even "new" but if new - have to pay all the registration, title, etc.... that is built-in for new vehicles. I would think that we are going into the 2011 model year; that 2009 would be consider "used" - but no - not yet!