: awesome parker cadillac in little rock

evois
10-15-09, 12:04 AM
If you are in the lookout for cadillac vehicles or service, parker cadillac in little rock is the one to look for. excellent customer service in the buying side(sales) and service department. They go out of their way to please every customer. Better than the lexus dealership(although owned by the same family). Hats off to jeff thornton for such service. thanks!

Brad1970
07-06-12, 12:54 PM
I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this one... I've called Parker on a couple of occasions for a couple of different things. (I own a 2005 CTS-V)
A) to have my rear diff bushing changed out. They wanted to charge me a diagnostic fee & then would change the part out. (I called ORR in Hot Springs, they were just gonna do it no diag fee at all)

B) to check on break pad pricing (AC Delco) For the front: $196.00 (part only) for the rear: $146.00 (part only) I called local parts store same part & part number for front : $35.70 for rear: $36.99

This $tealership... A BUNCH OF OVER CHARGING THIEVES! Over charging customers who don't know better or have more money than brains!!!!

CTS-V_Porsche
12-31-12, 11:05 AM
They're fine for your typical Cadillac owner, but don't really understand the car enthusiast / high-performance owner.

I really don't care if they want to charge a premium price, nickel and dime, that's SOP for dealers. My concern was they had no clue, and it appeaed, no training on the V cars. Now, this was between 3 and 5 years ago, so I hope their knowledge has improved somewhat, but I get the impression that the majority of the training is on how to upsell service.
Some of the lowlights include:
> Getting in the car after they replace the headliner under warranty and then tire car was covered in white urethane foam debris
> Taking a mechanic for a ride to listen for a noise; ME: "Are your shoes clean?" HIM: "You got black carpet you won't say anything"
> Wanted to put in regular (non synthetic) oil
> Could not understand why I wanted the brake fluid changed, and insisted it was good for for 7 or 10 years
> I had no clue how to bleed the for piston calipers; brake pedal to the floor the first off I tried to make
> Did not wipe off spilled brake fluid, resulting in the front calipers having to be replaced due to paint peeling off.

Having grown up in Michigan and knowing a lot of people who work for GM, a call to the right People resulted in lots of apologies, a promise to "train" the dealer and a bunch of free service certs.

They have gotten better, but they are not as good as they think they are.

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-31-12, 04:30 PM
If we can document anything, positive or negative, for anybody regarding this or any dealership, we're available to do so. Please don't hesitate to send us more details via private message or email (katie_lucille@gmexpert.com), including your name and contact information, the name of the dealer, and information about the situation.

Sarah (assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service