: new kid in town

cancuncaddy
10-13-09, 05:09 PM
hello everyone ! just a brief introduction my name is Brian and live in cancun mexico im from north carolina and moved here to start cancuns first hot rod and custom paint shop! its kinda hard to import good cars here . but i was lucky enough to find a 1996 ETC with 38 thousand original miles .....the old man bought it new in 1997 at the local G.M. dealer. and only drove it twice a week to town and back . never ONE trip on the highway ....no WOT runs!!! not to worry i saved the the car from this unfortunate demise!!! if anyone needs ANYTHING in CANCUN feel free to contact me ive lived here a few years and know how things work here ...... and i speak spanish also!:

orconn
10-13-09, 05:47 PM
Welcome aboard, glad to hear from someone south of the border!

Rolex
10-13-09, 05:56 PM
:welcome5:

Sounds like you have a pretty cool job. Went to Cancun on my honeymoon almost 10 years ago and had a ball.

gary88
10-13-09, 05:59 PM
Welcome!

Make sure to give the eldo some proper WOTs

Gary Wells
10-13-09, 06:11 PM
Welcome to Cadillac Owners.COM. Congratulations on your purchase. Sounds like a real find.

iowasevillests
10-13-09, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the group! One of these winters I'm gonna say screw this snow and take off for your neck of the woods for a week...maybe this year finally!

RightTurn
10-13-09, 09:53 PM
Hello Brian and :welcome: Cancun is a gorgeous place. :yup:

00 Deville
10-13-09, 10:02 PM
Welcome aboard Brian... what part of Carolina are you from?

billc83
10-13-09, 10:21 PM
Greetings and salutations.

Florian
10-14-09, 12:05 AM
Hola, Brian! I go to Cancun every year...will be there in Dec. again. I dig it there.

F

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-14-09, 03:30 AM
:welcome:

V-Eight
10-14-09, 04:05 PM
Welcome, Cancun is certainly a nice place to live...

cancuncaddy
10-14-09, 07:33 PM
hi guys and gals ! thanks for the warm welcome .....somebody crank up the the a.c. actually yea ive got few complaints about living here in cancun .except the mexican culture doesnt recognize how to base labor rate on quality! a typical paint job like i do back home cost about 8000 dollars and here ....the same steps the same materials house of kolor or ppg. cost about 3000 .ok i wil quit crying now if . every thing has its little sacrifices huh? yea my eldo is the sweetest lowest mile etc ive ever seen .... and here in mexico ...whoda thunk it ! whenever anyone plans to come to cancun ask me anything you might need to know ..kinda you guys own personal insider information source for cancun!!you know REALLY where to eat, and things to see and how to get the best bang for youre buck!! come see us at the shop its CHARLOTTE CAR WORKSHOP website is www.charlottecw.com:worship: