: 92 Eldo Bose Gold Stereo antenna jack?

pocketpared
10-13-09, 04:04 PM
92 Eldo Bose Gold Stereo

CD didn't work so I ran my iPod through a cassette player adapter. Cassette player just stopped working so I got a Scosche adapter that runs the iPod signal directly into the antenna jack. Trouble is, I just pulled the radio and there doesn't appear to be an antenna jack. Does this radio send the antenna signal in through a plug instead of a jack or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Put this in the main forum first then saw this forum.

creeker
10-13-09, 04:25 PM
92 Eldo Bose Gold Stereo

CD didn't work so I ran my iPod through a cassette player adapter. Cassette player just stopped working so I got a Scosche adapter that runs the iPod signal directly into the antenna jack. Trouble is, I just pulled the radio and there doesn't appear to be an antenna jack. Does this radio send the antenna signal in through a plug instead of a jack or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Put this in the main forum first then saw this forum.

I'm remember when the sound system in my 92 eldo. was acting up, so I put in a complete after market system, as I remember I had to run a new antenna lead from new unit to the existing antenna,so it did not have an antenna lead running from front of car to antenna.

pocketpared
10-13-09, 08:42 PM
Thank you.

pocketpared
10-14-09, 01:01 PM
Upon further research...
It appears the radio receiver is behind the rear seat and I can jump the antenna jack there and run an extension cable up to the dash. Will report further just in case anybody else encounters this problem.